TransX Native from Waves is a processor that modifies the shape of transients, either sharpening or softening the edges. The native based plug-in is perfect for breathing life into dull sounding drum loops, accentuating or attenuating instrumental attacks, and modifying room acoustics.
The plug-in can also highlight sustains and can be used on individual tracks or with judicious use, on complete mixes.
- Plug-in features two components - Trans-X Multi (4-band) and Trans-X Wide (wide-band)
- Adds punch, softens edges, highlights sustain
- Trans-X Multi features individual range and sensitivity for each band
- Up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution
- Mono and stereo components
- Xover: Crossover cutoff (Multi module only) Low 40Hz to 250Hz; Mid 100Hz to 6kHz; High 2kHz to 16kHz
- Frequency Band Marker: Graphic control over frequency and range per band (Multi module only)
- Range: -24dB to +18dB
- Sensitivity: -10dB to +10dB
- On/Off: Switch per band (Multi module only)
- Duration: 0.01mS to 500mS transients attack time
- Release: 0.50mS to 500mS output gain fader -18dB to +18dB
- Output Meter: -80dB to 0dB with peak hold and clip indicators
- Trim: Output gain adjustment