The Ikegami ISD-A14 Hyper Wide Light Dynamic Mini Cube Color Camera (2.5mm Lens) is specifically designed for use in surveillance areas that require discreet monitoring, such as retail stores, banks, and office buildings. With its Pixim Seawolf DPS CMOS sensor, the camera accurately captures every aspect of any scene and reproduces high-resolution images. Its 2.5mm fixed lens enhances details to capture crisp images up to 520 TVL in high resolution mode. The camera's Hyper Wide Light Dynamic Range feature strikes a proper balance between the bright and dark regions of an image to highlight the important details of a scene.
In addition to the wide dynamic control, automatic sensitivity control function helps achieve optimally bright images even with fixed iris lenses. Once you've adjusted the camera as per your requirement, you can select the scene file function to store the settings for up to 4 different shooting conditions. This way you can easily set up a scene quickly without any special adjustment.
Its compact and lightweight cube body gives it the flexibility to be installed in a broad array of locations such as ATM machines.
- 1/3" Pixim Seawolf DPS CMOS sensor and 2.5mm fixed lens
- Captures high resolution images up to 520 TVL (690 HTVL - effective)
- Operates well in locations even with a minimum illumination of 1 lux at F2.5
- Hyper Wide Light Dynamic Range reproduces a clear and natural image even in locations where there is a significant difference in the intensity of illumination, such as window areas or lobby entrances of buildings
- Automatic sensitivity control function helps achieve optimally bright images even with fixed iris lenses
- Focus EZ feature ensures that an accurate focus can be set readily with the best depth of field
- Automatic Gain Control adjusts the camera settings depending on the illumination conditions
- White balance feature adjusts the red, green, and blue colors taking a standard white reference to get clear images
- Scene file function uses up to 4 preset patterns, with the help of an external trigger these presets can be recalled to correct and enhance the video out signal
- Privacy masking function allows you to block up to 8 configurable regions of an image for security reasons
- Optional SUT-A14 Control Board for local setup
- Includes remote control for accessing camera functions
- Supports NTSC and PAL standards
- Works on a 12 VDC power supply