The Ikegami ISD-A15 Hyper Wide Light Dynamic Compact Cube Color Camera is specifically designed for use in surveillance areas that require discreet monitoring, such as retail stores, banks, and office buildings. With its Pixim Seawolf DPS CMOS sensor, the camera accurately captures every aspect of any scene and reproduces high-resolution images up to 520 TVL. The camera's Hyper Wide Light Dynamic Range feature strikes a proper balance between the bright and dark regions of an image to highlight the important details of a scene.
In addition to the wide dynamic control, automatic sensitivity control function helps achieve optimally bright images even with iris lenses. Once you've adjusted the camera as per your requirement, you can select the scene file function to store the settings for up to 4 different shooting conditions. This way you can easily set up a scene quickly without any special adjustment.
Its compact and lightweight cube body gives it the flexibility to be installed in a broad array of locations such as ATM machines.
- 1/3" Pixim Seawolf DPS CMOS sensor captures high resolution images up to 520 TVL (690 HTVL - effective)
- Operates well in locations even with a minimum illumination of 0.3 lux at F1.4
- Auto iris function constantly adjusts the iris opening on the lens according to the available light levels to maintain picture clarity in varied lighting conditions
- Digital Day/Night function drops the intensity of color in low light and allows the camera to reproduce crisp images
- Hyper Wide Light Dynamic Range reproduces a clear and natural image even in locations where there is a significant difference in the intensity of illumination, such as window areas or lobby entrances of buildings
- Automatic sensitivity control function helps achieve optimally bright images even with fixed iris lenses
- Focus EZ feature ensures that an accurate focus can be set readily with the best depth of field
- Automatic Gain Control adjusts the camera settings depending on the illumination conditions
- White balance feature adjusts the red, green, and blue colors taking a standard white reference to get clear images
- Scene file function uses up to 4 preset patterns, with the help of an external trigger these presets can be recalled to correct and enhance the video out signal
- Privacy masking function allows you to block up to 8 configurable regions of an image for security reasons
- Optional remote control function 1
- Supports NTSC and PAL standards
- 24 VAC or 12 VDC dual voltage operation