The Ikegami High-Resolution Vandal-Resistant Elevator Camera is a downward pointing camera that features a mini corner mount design, making it ideal for monitoring the inside of an elevator. Thanks to its 1/3" Super HAD CCD sensor, the camera produces images at a resolution of up to 520 TVL. In addition, the 2.97mm fixed lens helps the camera achieve maximum coverage inside the elevator.
Equipped with 6 IR LEDs, the camera can capture clear images even in locations with a minimum illumination of 0 lux. Advanced features such as Highlight Compensation and Auto White Balance ensure clear images despite changes in the lighting conditions when the elevator doors open and close. The IP66-rated, weatherproof, and vandal-resistant housing allows the camera to be mounted outdoor for uninterrupted surveillance.
- 1/3" Super HAD CCD and 2.97mm fixed lens
- Supports resolutions of up to 520 TVL
- 6 IR LEDs illuminate the surveillance area at night to capture clear images
- Minimum illumination of 0 lux for surveillance in dark areas
- Auto white balance function continuously tracks color temperatures to ensure that accurate color is maintained under different lighting sources
- Highlight Compensation detects bright highlights and masks them out in order to reveal detailed imagery
- IP66-rated weatherproof and vandal-resistant housing ensures uninterrupted surveillance
- Easy and quick installation
- Operates on 12 VDC power