The DJ Console RMX 2 from Hercules is a 2-deck DJ controller designed to provide 24-bit 96 kHz high-resolution audio playback while DJing with software such as Virtual DJ LE & Djuced40° as well as mixing MP3 and other compressed music formats.
The unit features two pressure sensitive jogwheels for navigating tracks, two rotary encoders, 36 transport buttons, 12 rotary potentiometers, five 14-bit MIDI faders, a removable crossfader that can be replaced with a Mini-Innofader, and eight velocity-sensitive backlit pads for loop, effect, sample and cue modes.
For inputs, the controller features two switchable line/phono RCA pairs for inputs 1-2 and inputs 3-4 with phono ground plugs as well as a combo 1/4" TRS/XLR microphone input for talking over the mix.
The frame of the device is constructed from a steel base with a brushed aluminum top panel. A hook helps prevent the USB cable from accidental disconnect and a power adapter helps protect the audio from USB power fluctuations. The unit comes with a transport bag as well as a copy of Virtual DJ LE and Djuced 40° software applications.
- Audio Interface
- Samples at 96 kHz 24-bit resolution
- Features 14-bit MIDI mode faders
- Includes XLR balanced main output (1-2)
- Microphone Input
- Features XLR balanced microphone input
- Dual jog-wheels with pressure detection
- Features 8 velocity sensitive pads
- Built with brushed aluminum top panel
- USB Hook
- Protects the USB cable from being accidentally pulled out
- Replaceable Fader
- Changeable cross-fader compatible (Mini-Innofader compatible)
- Dual Power Supplies
- Power adapter protecting the audio from USB power fluctuations
- Light and compact enough to be carried on the shoulder
- Included Software
- Comes with Virtual DJ LE & Djuced40° software