The Ikegami ICD-809P High-Resolution True Day/Night Camera (PAL) is sensitive to a wide light spectrum (near infrared) and delivers clear and crisp images even in low-light conditions. Equipped with an interline-transferable CCD sensor, the camera captures high-quality, smear-free images in resolutions of up to 540 TVL (color) and 570 TVL (monochrome).
An electronically controlled moving IR-cut filter allows the camera to switch between day (color) and night (B&W) mode according to the changes in the ambient lighting. In areas with high-intensity background illumination, the camera's Backlight Compensation feature adjusts the video gain in 2 user-designated areas to deliver detailed images. A signal-to-noise ratio of greater than equal to 52 dB ensures that the camera delivers non-grainy images.
Plus, with privacy masking you can block out up to 8 zones to conceal sensitive areas of an image. All camera functions can be set up and controlled either locally via the rear panel switch array or remotely via i-LAN software over a RS-485 link.
- Image Capture & Quality
- 1/3” Interline Transfer CCD sensor captures brighter images over a wide range (near infrared) of lighting conditions
- High-quality horizontal resolution of 540 TVL in color and 570 TVL in monochrome
- True Day/Night Function
- Moving IR cut filter system blocks the infrared light, making the colors more realistic during the day, and ensures you get clear images even with IR lighting at night
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) provides clear images in low-light conditions by adjusting the signal level with the change in lighting conditions
- Delivers excellent performance even under ultra low-light conditions of up to 0.015 lux
- Intelligent Backlight Compensation
- Backlight compensation adjusts the video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- You can select up to 2 areas in the camera’s field of view to apply compensation for strong backlight conditions
- High-Sensitivity, Low Smear & Non-Grainy Images
- Improved DSP (digital signal processing) circuit offers a signal-to-noise ratio of 52 dB (or better) that ensures non-grainy images
- Vertical pixel overload protection suppresses vertical smears that occur for very strong light sources
- Wider light spectrum coverage up to near infrared range captures more color variation and provides better images even under low-light conditions
- Privacy Masking
- 8-zone privacy masking allows you to cover confidential areas
- Each zone has a minimum 8 pixel square sized area for precise masking
- Remote & Local Setup Functions
- Camera functions can be controlled either locally via the camera’s rear panel switch or remotely via i-LAN software over a RS-485 link