The Teradek BOND-155 Bond and Cube 155 Encoder comes with a MPEG-TS license and offers adequate cellular coverage. The Bond allows HD streaming over multiple 3G and 4G networks. The Bond enables streaming 1080p HD video over 5 3G/4G cellular modems from carriers worldwide.
The device aggregates bandwidth from several cellular connections simultaneously and uses them in parallel to create a single, higher capacity connection for broadcasting over the Internet. Whether you are streaming directly to the web or feeding content back to the control room, the Teradek Bond can transmit video to nearly any platform.
The Bond also includes MPEG-TS compliant aggregation software, Sputnik, which is Teradek’s software interface between Bond and your streaming destination. Sputnik is designed to run on a Linux computer either in the cloud (using Amazon’s EC2 services) or on a local server with a single, publicly addressable TCP port. Sputnik recombines the various video feeds from Bond into a cohesive stream that can then be sent to an H.264 decoder or played back online.
Forego adding extra weight to your rig as the Bond weighs less than 7 oz (198.4g) that is about the size of a deck of cards.
The Teradek Cube 155 is a H.264 video encoder that transmits HD video over the a/b/g/n WiFi, Ethernet, and cellular. This video encoder connects with HD-SDI cameras. The Cube 155 features a compact aluminum chassis, comprehensive transport protocol support like RTP/RTSP/RTMP/MPEG-TS, and a variety of camera inputs.
- Bond- List of Approved Modems
AT&T: USBConnect Momentum 4G (Sierra Wireless Aircard 313U)
T-Mobile: Jet 2.0 (Huawei e366)
Telstra: BigPond Ultimate (Sierra Wireless Aircard 312U)
Telstra: BigPond 4G (Sierra Wireless Aircard 313U)
Verizon: Pantech UML290
Vodafone: K3805-Z, K5005 (Huawei e398)
- Cube's OLED enables users to rapidly change and review the settings of their unit in addition to offering real-time feedback for filenames, recording status, and wireless connectivity. Computers or iPads are no longer needed for configuration as every feature is a simple click away.
- Li-IONon Battery
- Cube's built-in Li-ION battery offers users up to 2 hours of runtime, which allows for seamless battery swapping or quick broadcasts. The battery can also be charged from an AC adapter or even a suitable external battery such as an Anton Bauer.
- MIMO Access Point
- The MIMO access point feature improves wireless performance and enables special features such as wireless camera control for devices without a WiFi capability built in, and ensures improved connectivity from an iPad or Android tablets.
- Audio Output and Input
- Cube features embedded audio input along with analog line or mic in with adjustable gain. Cube comes with a headphone output with adjustable volume for immediate audio monitoring.
- The microSD slot enables Cube to save on-board proxy recordings in real time. The recorded files (.mov or .mp4) are automatically synced with your proxy server over WiFi or cellular connections.
- Micro USB
- Cube's micro USB port charges the internal battery.
- CDN Integration
- The Cube also supports dozens of Content Delivery Networks (CDNs), including Ustream, Justin.tv, Livestream, Youtube Live, and many others.
- Cube-155- Additional Features
- The Cube 155 also comes with WebUI for configuration and control, a Horse Shoe mount, an On/Off and reset switch, and a built in video scaler and deinterlacer.