The Lightning Strike! Micro 3.0 Shutter Trigger for Select Canon and Pentax Cameras by AEO Photo is a light and motion activated camera triggering device designed to capture images of lightning, fireworks and other light producing events. We have all tried to shoot photos of lightning or fireworks, probably with limited success, but the Lightning Strike! Micro 3.0 Trigger can give us a leg up on that tricky enterprise. Attached directly to your camera's hot shoe, the Micro 3.0 detects lightning in the distance and triggers your camera in an incredible 0.1 milliseconds to capture the power and beauty of a lightning strike.
The Lightning Strike Micro 3.0 is incredibly compact and well designed, measuring 2.75" x 2.25" x 0.75" (7.0 x 5.7 x 1.9 cm). Features include a low profile LED to minimize reflections when shooting through windows and a sliding ON/OFF switch that will not activate accidentally in your camera bag. It is compatible with most DSLR cameras and utilizes cables specific to each camera. This Micro 3.0 comes with a Subminiature 2.5mm cable and is compatible with Canon G10, Canon Rebel, Canon Digital Rebel, Rebel XT, Rebel XSi, Rebel XTi, EOS Elan, EOS IX and Pentax K10D, K100D, K20D, K200D cameras.
Note! Individual camera shutter lag and exposure settings will determine how fast your camera fires.
- Compact, well-designed lightning trigger, measuring 2.75" x 2.25" x 0.75" (7.0 x 5.7 x 1.9 cm)
- Low profile "positive action" slide switch will not accidentally activate and drain battery.
- Low profile LED minimizes reflection of light when used shooting through windows.
- The Lightning Strike! 3.0 version has upgraded to improve its noise immunity (shutter hammer) from man-made sources. This helps to reduce unintended camera firings.
- Compatible with Canon G10, Canon Rebel, Canon Digital Rebel, Rebel XT, Rebel XSi, Rebel XTi, EOS Elan, EOS IX and Pentax K10D, K100D, K20D, K200D cameras.
- Includes two 1/2 AA batteries. Also compatible with long life 3.6V Lithium batteries, sold separately.