The small digital camo RainCoat RS (Rain Sleeve) from LensCoat delivers maximum protection to your camera and lens with a lightweight, breathable and waterproof material. This small version of the sleeve is perfect for camera/lens combinations up to 10" in length. The RainCoat RS offers protection from serious damage that can be caused by rain, snow, salt spray, dust, dirt and sand. The sleeve is easy to install and remove and offers easy and full access to both camera and lens. One of the real benefits of this cover is the quiet material used in its construction that is designed not to disturb wildlife when you are using it. The muffled sound of the RainCoat RS greatly enhances your ability to get that special shot.
The camera is reached through the rear opening of the sleeve while lens controls are accessed via a hook and loop bottom closure. When not being used, store it in the included mesh storage pouch. The RainCoat RS is compatible with LensCoat's optional Lens Covers, Hoodie lens caps and camera BodyGuards. The Digital Camo is an advanced computer generated camouflage pattern. It is modeled after the U.S. Army's standard-issue ACU pattern, which provides a pixelated pattern that maximizes visual break up. The pattern, constructed from small rectangular pixels of color, mimics naturally occurring dappled textures and rough boundaries.
- Lightweight waterproof, breathable quiet material
- Hook & Loop bottom closure for tripod, monopod, and manual focus
- Adjustable rear access with cord lock allows for easy camera access
- No dedicated eyepiece required
- Mesh storage pouch included
- Compatible with LensCoat lens covers, Hoodie lens caps and camera BodyGuards
- Clean with water only - do not machine wash or dry clean
- Made in the USA