The medium forest green camo RainCoat RS (Rain Sleeve) from LensCoat delivers maximum protection to your camera and lens with a lightweight, breathable, waterproof, tape sealed material. This medium version of the sleeve is perfect for camera lens combinations up to 15" in length. The RainCoat RS offers protection from serious damage that can be caused by rain, snow, salt spray, dust, dirt and sand. The sleeve is easy to install and remove and offers easy and full access to both camera and lens. This version contains cinch straps that help adjust the length by folding the material over itself and holding it snug. One of the real benefits of this cover is the quiet material used in its construction that is designed not to disturb wildlife when you are using it. The muffled sound of the RainCoat RS greatly enhances your ability to get that special shot.
The camera is reached through the rear opening of the sleeve while lens controls are accessed via a hook and loop bottom closure. When not being used, store it in the included mesh storage pouch. The RainCoat RS is compatible with LensCoat's optional Lens Covers, Hoodie lens caps and camera BodyGuards. This classic Forest Green Camouflage pattern is ideal for general use in wooded areas.
Note! Clean with water only; do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Lightweight waterproof, breathable quiet material
- Hook & Loop bottom closure for tripod, monopod, and manual focus
- Cinch Straps adjust cover length by folding the material over itself and keep cover snug
- Adjustable rear access with cord lock allows for easy camera access
- Tape sealed
- No dedicated eyepiece required
- Mesh storage pouch included
- Compatible with LensCoat lens covers, Hoodie lens caps and camera BodyGuards
- Clean with water only - do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Made in the USA