The Cloud Router 2000 Wireless-N Dual-Band Gigabit Router from D-Link provides outstanding dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz wireless speeds of 300 Mbps and 300 Gbps, respectively. Having a dual-band router gives you twice the available frequencies, and therefore more options when interference becomes an issue. You can easily browse, email, and chat on the traditional 2.4 GHz band, then switch to the less trafficked 5.0 GHz when you'd like to stream HD videos or when gaming--with less interference from other wireless or Bluetooth devices nearby.
With exclusive D-Link features, like the cylindrical design for a smaller footprint in your home, as well as the free mydlink Lite and SharePort Mobile Apps available for smartphones and tablets, the Cloud Router 2000 provides easy and convenient access to your network and shared files. Use the one-button Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) push button to get online in minutes, right out of the box, and then plug in a USB 2.0 flash drive to share access to files between all connected devices.
Whether you're a tech-savvy enthusiast, a casual browser, or first-time user--the AC1750 delivers quick and easily installation, along with fast wired and wireless connectivity. You'll quickly be online safely, and with the benefit of remotely monitoring your network from anywhere you go via your phone or tablet.
- Dual-Band Performance
- If you have a large library of music, HD videos, or games and want to download or stream them wirelessly, then utilizing a dual-band router will provide less interference and potentially better transfer rates. With a 2.4 GHz band for web browsing and emailing, the second 5.0 GHz band is great for streaming high-quality media without interference from other wireless devices in the area such as phones or Bluetooth devices
- Monitor and Control From Anywhere
- Cloud access to your home network allows you to monitor and manage a fast and secure network from anywhere you are. With the free smartphone and tablet apps, as well as the web portal, you can log in and see what's going on in real-time, changing the performance of your network however you see fit
- Exclusive "mydlink" Cloud Service
- With the mydlink Lite App and SharePort Mobile App you can easily see what devices are connected to your network and view the web browsing history in real time, block unwanted device connections to those you do not know or trust, share media files from any device on the network, and set up automatic email alerts that can even go to your mobile smartphone
- Easy USB Sharing
- When you connect a USB storage device the router provides access to any music, videos, or files through your network storage for everyone to share, securely, via your protected network
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- With four separate Gigabit ports you can connect up to 4 entertainment devices for super-fast Ethernet connections. This works great for an entertainment system or home office