This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The black Nemo 2010 LED Flashlight with Photoluminescent Shroud from Pelican is a durable, waterproof 109 lumen LED light that is submersible to 328 feet with a 472 foot beam throw. Made of corrosion, impact, and temperature-resistant ABS polycarbonate resin, the housing has an integrated utility clip for safe storage or hands-free use. A glow-in-the-dark photoluminescent shroud absorbs light, even from the flashlight's beam, to make it easy to find in the dark. A simple twist of the shroud turns the light on or off, making it easy to use, even while wearing gloves.
- LED Flashlight produces white, collimated beam
- 109 lumen output
- Beam intensity of 5,189 cd
- Submersible to 328' (100 m)
- Black ABS polycarbonate housing is corrosion, impact and temperature resistant
- Polarity-protection ensures no damage will occur if batteries are installed incorrectly
- Glow-in-the-dark photoluminescent shroud absorbs light from the environment, even the flashlight's beam, to make it easy to find.
- Twist the shroud for easy on/off switching, even wearing gloves