The Mamiya Leaf Credo 80MP Digital SLR Camera Kit with 80mm f/2.8 LS D Lens contains the three essential components to a full medium format digital SLR kit. Included are the Leaf Credo 80MP digital back, 645DF medium format SLR camera body, and Sekor 80mm f/2.8 LS D lens. The combination of these three tools gives you a camera kit capable of producing some of the highest quality imagery with maximum efficiency.
The Credo 80MP digital back features a 53.7 x 40.3mm DALSA CCD sensor (10,320 x 7752 pixels), offering an impressive 12.5-stop dynamic range and a capture rate of 0.7fps. Its 3.2" LCD touch screen display has an effective resolution of 1.15MP and an intuitive graphical user interface for efficient menu and image navigation. Also included to further enhance your digital workflow is Phase One Capture One for tethered shooting application and RAW file post-production.
The 645DF is a robust platform from which to build and configure an ever-expanding digital medium format system. This body features an ergonomic design for comfortable handling despite its large format. It is compatible with a full line of Mamiya 645 lenses as well as numerous digital backs. The included 80mm f/2.8 LS D lens is a fast, normal-length lens featuring a Schneider-Kreuznach optical design.
More information can be found for each individual kit item here:
Mamiya Leaf Credo 80MP Digital Back with Mamiya 645 Mount
Mamiya 645DF SLR Medium Format Autofocus Digital Camera Body
Mamiya Sekor 80mm f/2.8 LS D Lens
- Finely-Matched Components
- The makeup of this kit includes a digital back, camera body, and lens that all work well together in helping to produce images of the highest quality possible.
- Tradition of Quality and Innovation
- Designed to the highest standards, the 80MP Credo is the flagship of a new line of medium format digital camera backs from Mamiya Leaf, the company that brought the first medium format digital back to the market and continues to provide professional, state of the art quality for professional shooters.
- Custom Built CCD Sensors
- Leaf Credo digital backs utilize the ultra-low-noise DALSA CCD sensors enabling the capture of fine details, rich tones and accurate colors. High resolution single shot images with details so crisp that multi-shot and stitched images seem cumbersome and outdated.
- Next Generation Display
- The new high resolution 3.2", 1.15MP touch screen allows for quick and accurate verification of focus, tone and color. Outdoor usage has been made easier with a viewing angle of 170° and a brighter LCD. An intuitive and user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI) offers responsive and sophisticated navigation and browsing and the touch screen extends beyond the LCD for improved function and to keep smudges and fingerprints off the viewing area.
- The Leaf Credo is built with a new, dual core microprocessor and extended buffer which offers unlimited shooting and the fastest image viewing, zooming and editing. Also, new FireWire 800 or USB 3.0 connections allow for faster transfer rates. The full resolution capture rate for the 80MP model is 0.7 frames per second.
- Phase One Capture One, one of the most powerful solutions for tethered shooting and RAW file post-processing, is included with Mamiya Leaf Credo Digital Backs.
- Portable Shooting
- An internal battery charger keeps the back always ready for un-tethered use and the bright LCD with extreme 170° angle of view allows for Live View use even in strong glare. An enclosed battery and weather-sealed construction enables shooting in challenging conditions and a built-in, bi-directional spirit level will keep your lines straight when you're hand-held.
- World-Class Service
- Customer and repair service for Mamiya and Leaf products is performed in the USA and a recently implemented worldwide network of service partners and direct online advice is also available. MAC Group has been the exclusive distributor of Mamiya in the USA since 1987, and their award-winning service department has been servicing Leaf backs since 2000.