InPhase LT TDM from Waves is a plug-in intended for creative phase manipulation. It's a simplified version of the more intensive Waves phase correction plug-in, InPhase.
InPhase LT has an intuitive interface and powerful phase shifting filters, making it a one-stop creative tool to enhance, manipulate, and accentuate your tracks.
- Simplified controls for easy, creative use
- Pure delay control to compensate for timing differences
- Phase shift curve window shows users the phase shift curve across the frequency line
- Mono, stereo, and dedicated live components
- Gain: controls the level of the signal going into the processing section
- Phase Invert: flips the phase by 180 degrees
- Phase Shift Curve Window: displays the phase shift curve across the frequency line
- Type: sets the phase shift curve, and toggles between Off, Shelf and Bell
- Frequency: selects the frequency at which the phase shift is 90° using the 1st order allpass filter, and 180° using the 2nd order allpass filter
- Q: sets the width of the Bell (2nd order allpass filter)
- Delay: moves the signal up to 20 milliseconds in either direction (Live components forward only)
- Output LED: displays the peak signal output level