The Credo 40MP Digital Back with Hasselblad V Series Mount and Gold Warranty Package from Mamiya Leaf enters the marketplace as the new standard for professionals who demand the most from their work and from their equipment. The 40MP digital back is the fastest of Mamiya Leaf's impressive new Credo line of medium format digital backs and brings with it the tradition of Mamiya quality and the level of innovation that maintains Mamiya Leaf as a leader in digital photography.
A custom-built DALSA CCD sensor provides unmatched detail in a single shot image with gorgeous tones, accurate colors and ultra low noise. This state of the art sensor measures 43.9 x 32.9mm with a crop factor of 1 to 1.3 and provides an unsurpassed dynamic range of 12.5 f-stops and a full resolution capture rate of 1.2 frames per second.
A new generation of display technology has been designed for the Credo line ensuring quality preview and ease of control. The 3.2" touch screen with up to 16 million colors provides accurate verification of colors, shadow details and focus and the bright 1.15MP screen with 170° viewing angle allows for improved viewing in challenging light. Its intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) means more efficient browsing and smart navigation and the touch screen controls extend beyond the LCD to keep the viewing area clean of fingerprints and smudges.
Continuing their partnership with Phase One, the Credo back offers Capture One workflow software to seamlessly edit, enhance and present images and, with Capture Pilot, you (or your client!) can immediately preview images with an Apple iPhone or iPad and remotely control your camera. Mamiya Leaf is presently working with Adobe to ensure that one of their future versions of Lightroom or Photoshop will support the Leaf Credo IIQ RAW files.
Improving portability and speed were paramount when Mamiya Leaf designed the Credo line. Utilizing a new, faster dual core microprocessor and the latest CF technology has improved capture and viewing rates and USB 3.0 and FireWire 800 technology ensure the fastest possible transfer speeds. Lossless 16-bit file compression accelerates file handling without loss of image quality. An internal battery charger will keep you always ready to work un-tethered and the brilliant LCD with Live View allows for clear focus and composition on the go. Weather-sealed construction offers peace of mind when shooting in less than optimal conditions.
This is the fastest and most affordable Credo digital back and with a commitment to quality on your part, you will be rewarded with long product life, dedicated customer service, high resale value, an industry leading upgrade program and a digital back that is compatible with more than 80 cameras, including other Mamiya models and cameras by Contax, Hasselblad, Bronica, Rollei, Sinar and more.
This Credo 40 digital back is specifically designed for use with Hasselblad V Series medium format cameras.
- Tradition of Quality and Innovation
- Designed to the highest standards, the 40MP Credo is the fastest of a new line of medium format digital camera backs from Mamiya Leaf, the company that brought the first medium format digital back to the market and continues to provide professional, state of the art quality for professional shooters.
- Custom Built CCD Sensors
- Leaf Credo digital backs utilize the ultra-low-noise DALSA CCD sensors enabling the capture of fine details, rich tones and accurate colors. High resolution single shot images with details so crisp that multi-shot and stitched images seem cumbersome and outdated.
- Next Generation Display
- The new high resolution 3.2", 1.15MP touch screen allows for quick and accurate verification of focus, tone and color. Outdoor usage has been made easier with a viewing angle of 170° and a brighter LCD. An intuitive and user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI) offers responsive and sophisticated navigation and browsing and the touch screen extends beyond the LCD for improved function and to keep smudges and fingerprints off the viewing area.
- The Leaf Credo is built with a new, dual core microprocessor and extended buffer which offers unlimited shooting and the fastest image viewing, zooming and editing. Also, new FireWire 800 or USB 3.0 connections allow for faster transfer rates. The full resolution capture rate for the 40MP model is 1.2 frames per second.
- Phase One Capture One, one of the most powerful solutions for tethered shooting and RAW file post-processing, is included with Mamiya Leaf Credo Digital Backs.
- Portable shooting
- An internal battery charger keeps the back always ready for un-tethered use and the bright LCD with extreme 170° angle of view allows for Live View use even in strong glare. An enclosed battery and weather-sealed construction enables shooting in challenging conditions and a built-in, bi-directional spirit level will keep your lines straight when you're hand-held.
- World-Class Service
- Customer and repair service for Mamiya and Leaf products is performed in the USA and a recently implemented worldwide network of service partners and direct online advice is also available. MAC Group has been the exclusive distributor of Mamiya in the USA since 1987, and their award-winning service department has been servicing Leaf backs since 2000.
- Long Term Investment
- The Mamiya Leaf digital back has the highest resale value on the market and Mamiya Leaf continues to offer an industry leading upgrade program.
- Hasselblad V Series Mount
- This Credo 40 back is specifically designed to work with Hasselblad V Series cameras.
- Gold Warranty
- In addition to the back itself, the Gold Warranty includes an additional battery, a suitcase for a Mamiya camera, a Capture One Pro License and a 3-year limited warranty for the Credo digital back.