The Austin Rig Bundle Camera Support from D/Focus Systems is a compact offset shoulder rig designed for using the rear screen on the camera for monitoring, with the shooter operating the follow focus. It includes the JAG35 Austin Rig, which has a single handle, offset to the right for extra control when the left hand is operating the follow focus. Its unique double-offset counterweight system means that the rig stays balanced on the roll axis, even with the camera offset. You can reposition the counterweight depending on the size, weight, and configuration of your camera, so that the counterweight is inline with the shoulder pad or double-offset to perfect the balance for every configuration. The Austin Rig Bundle also features a dual-rail shoulder pad assembly, so there are plenty of places to mount your accessories. Also included are a follow focus with gears and a crank.
The D/Focus V3 is constructed using high-quality Delrin and aluminum for strength, durability and light weight, and has a design optimized for compatibility with DSLR cameras. The D/Gear is professionally injection molded, with a true universal design--one gear with interchangeable legs to fit almost any lens. The D/Crank is a standard speed crank used for quick pulls from close focus to infinity or to help the operator with rack focus moves. It's made from Delrin with a steel arm. This compact, full-featured, offset shoulder rig is a superb choice for a small-crew shoot.
- Tension adjustable gearing allows the user to customize how tightly the miter gears mesh. This allows for almost zero backlash.
- Compatible with all industry standard 32 pitch (0.8 mod) lens gears including the D|Focus | JAG35 D|Gears
- Industry standard accessory port on the knob for whips and cranks
- Single point of adjustment and tensioning onto your rail system
- Reversible gearplate - Set it up on either side of your camera
- End user serviceable and upgradeable design
- New 3D Marking disc.
- Compatible with all DSLR cameras, video cameras and 35mm adapters
- Industry standard 32 pitch (0.8 mod,) will work with any other standard follow focus
- Large pitch diameter for more accurate focusing
- Your choice of three methods for quick, secure lens mounting (Screw & nut, rubber band, zip tie)
- No need to measure your lens, all necessary length Legs are included!
- The D|Crank is a standard speed crank for your D|Focus. Used for quick pulls from close focus to infinity or to help the operator with rack focus moves.
- Constructed of Delrin with a steel arm.