The Bescor LED-180 On-Camera Light with HP-3NC Battery / Charger / Adapter Kit combines a handy LED light with a two-hour runtime belt-pack battery, a worldwide-compatible charger, and a car-lighter adapter that connects the light to the battery.
The LED-180 is a camera-top light measuring about 5 x 5" and featuring a hot-shoe mount for attachment to the top of most any camera (and coming with a hot-shoe adapter for panning in all directions). 180 LED bulbs make up the light and deliver a 6500K daylight color; and two filters are included for different shooting conditions -- a clear-frosted 5800K filter for softening glare and an amber-colored 3200K filter for shooting indoors. The LED-180 has an intensity that's 180 watt equivalent and a brightness dimmer 100 to 25% adjustable for regulating the intensity.
The included belt-pack is Bescor's HP-3NC. It has a shoulder strap and a belt-loop sewn in for carry. As an alternative to this battery, the LED-180 optionally accepts a 12V AC adapter or eight AA batteries. The AAs power the light also for about two hours. And any you may have in the light will automatically cease from being depleted the moment you plug the belt-back in, so you don't need to remove them when connecting the belt-pack.
The included charger works worldwide with any 110-240V AC outlet and shuts off upon sensing when the battery is full.
- 5 x 5.25" Shoe-Mount LED Light
- Delivers a 180W-equivalent intensity
- Features a 100-25% brightness dimmer
- 180 LED bulbs output 6500K daylight color
- 5800/3200K filters included for indoors / glare
- Powers by included battery or optional AAs / AC
- 8x AA batteries power the light for about two hours
- An included hot-shoe adapter lets you pan to all sides
- HP-3NC Belt-Pack Battery
- Powers the light for about two hours
- Features a belt loop and shoulder strap
- Charger and Lighter Adapter
- The adapter connects the battery to the light
- The charger is 110-240V worldwide-compatible
- The charger shuts off as soon as the battery is full