The black SLMC-200 Compact System Camera Case from Case Logic is designed to hold your compact camera with either a wide angle 16, 17 or 20mm lens attached. The case is made from tough nylon and water-proof EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) backing. The interior is a supportive memory foam lining that will gently cradle your camera. Inside, there's an extra pocket that is large enough for either an additional SD card or cable.
For carrying purposes, you have two options. First, there's a removable, adjustable shoulder strap that is large enough to wear either traditionally or cross body. Or, use the back loop that can either be worn on your belt or attached to your shoulder bag. This tough little and lightweight case is backed by Case Logic's 25-year warranty.
- Fits a compact system camera with wide-angle lens (16mm, 17mm or 20mm) attached
- Memory foam-lined interior offers superior protection
- Internal pocket stores memory card and USB cable
- Water-proof EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) back withstands the elements and protects the camera
- Back strap attaches the case to your belt or another bag
- Adjustable shoulder strap can be worn cross body for easy transport
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 14.5" (36.8 cm)