The black SLMC-201 Compact System Camera Small Kit Bag from Case Logic is designed to hold your small camera with its 14-42mm or 18-55mm attached. The exterior is made from tough nylon and a water-proof EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) backing. The interior has a memory foam lining that gently cradles your gear, protecting it from bumps and abrasions.
The unique aspect of this case is its tilt out pocket that allows you to retrieve your camera quickly using the easy throw zippers that have handy tabs for when you're wearing gloves. For accessories, there's a rear zippered pocket large enough to accommodate memory cards, cables and charger. It features slip in pockets and a zippered mesh pocket large enough for a good sized cleaning cloth.
The case is balanced to stand up by itself when placed on a table. A top carry handle or the removable shoulder strap give you two efficient carry options. This lightweight, 10 oz case is backed by Case Logic's 25-year warranty.
- Fits a compact system camera with zoom lens, 14-42mm or 18-55mm attached plus accessories
- Memory foam-lined interior offers superior protection
- Tilt out pocket provides easy, quick access to your camera
- Separate, zippered back panel holds accessories such as memory cards, cable cords and a charger
- Water-proof EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) back withstands the elements protects the camera while standing up on its own
- Top handles and removable shoulder strap allow for easy transport
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 17.9" (45.5 cm)