The black DCB-308 SLR Camera Sling from Case Logic allows you to carry your gear on your back but easily swing the bag to the front when you need rapid access to your gear. It holds a wide variety of gear including your SLR with a kit lens or your DSLR with grip attached (when stored vertically). The bag is divided into two halves with the bottom reserved for your photo gear and the top zippered compartment saved for your personal items such as a jacket, book or snack.
When you wish to shoot, simply swing the sling to the front and retrieve your gear through the side zippered pocket. Inside, the movable dividers allow you to configure the bag to suit whatever equipment you are carrying on a given day. Instead of photo gear, you can also store your tripod inside the side pocket and hold it in place with the included buckle.
For more storage capability, an internal zippered pocket located on the lid is provided for memory cards, filter or cleaning cloth. The front of the sling has another large zippered pocket for more gear-photo or otherwise.
Carrying the sling is easy. The padded strap is adjustable and supported by a sternum strap that helps maintain stability while walking. A top carry handle is also provided for when you simply need to grab the sling out of a closet or trunk of your car. The sling style has one major advantage over traditional shoulder bags. Aside from the fast access to your gear, the strap eliminates the need for a standard shoulder strap that often slips out of position, twists, or gets in the way while you're shooting.
The DCB-308 SLR Camera Sling comes with a handy rain cover that can be readily deployed when the weather turns against you. When not used, store it in its own included stuff sack. The sling is covered by Case Logic's 25-year warranty.
- Designed to fit SLR camera with standard zoom lens attached or DSLR with grip (when stored vertically)
- Side-entry compartment provides quick access to your camera and accessories
- Adjustable divider system provides customizable organization for additional lens, flash or other camera accessories
- Unzip side pocket, slide your tripod inside, and secure it at the top with the adjustable buckle (serves as additional accessory storage when not using a tripod)
- Internal zippered pocket on side flap stores extra memory cards, filter, or lens cloth
- Included weather hood fits snugly over the bag to protect it from the elements; when not in use, roll it into its stuff sack for storage
- Generous, front zippered pocket provides organization for additional camera or non-camera accessories
- Upper compartment stores extra accessories
- Padded shoulder strap with adjustable sternum strap keeps sling secure during activity
- Innovative strap management system eliminates messy, hanging straps
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 33.0" (83.8 cm)