Experience top-of-the-line touchscreen capability with the CDP6530T 65" Touch Commercial LCD Display from Viewsonic. The unit includes optical 2-touch capability and double-sided anti-glare protective glass. Combine that with a high-performance panel and advanced technologies, the CDP6530T makes the ideal display for any multi-touch application.
Offering support for up to 1080p video formats and 8ms response time, the CDP6530T delivers high-resolution video with blur-free text scrolling / imagery. You can daisy-chain multiple displays into a network and control the displays individually via a RS-232 port. It features built-in 24W speakers, a public display-grade panel that protects against permanent image retention and a full selection of inputs, which allows you to connect to a wide range of peripheral devices. Inputs for VGA, HDMI, S-video, component, composite and PC videos are available.
The touch display from Viewsonic will provide interactivity within the classroom, build brand awareness, and turn heads during hands-on presentations.
- Advanced ClearPicture image processing eliminates noise, increases contrast and detail and optimizes color for rich, vibrant images. High-definition images look amazing and even standard television images are unbelievably smooth and sharp
- Ultra-high brightness of 500 nits (typ), contrast ratio of 20,000:1, and 1920 x 1080 full HD optimum resolution provide vibrant video and crisp data, all while using up to 35% less power* than standard CCFL displays
- Additional features include versatile inputs including an Intel OPS slot for easy integration of a media player, as well as the traditional HDMI, DVI, VGA, YPbPr, S-video CVBS inputs
- One key feature includes optical 2-touch capability usable with your finger or stylus
- Built-in 12W (x 2) speakers are also provided
- The new CDP6530T also features internal scheduling as well as a tiling feature with video wall support up to a 10 x 10 display matrix
- Other features include remote and front panel lockout, PIP (picture in picture) built in AC power for adding a media player and RS-232 loop through for automated control