The IDX Cinoflex Type-C300 Power Plate with Battery & Charger Kit combines a multi-input/output power plate for the Canon C300 with an Endura V-mount battery and a two-channel charger. Via an optional adapter, the battery mounts right onto the plate, right behind the camera.
The power plate accepts the C300 camera and then mounts onto a baseplate. The camera attaches on a nodal point and the axis of its sensor and lens centers in common form with traditional film cameras. All Arrifex baseplates and matteboxes -- such as the BP-9, BP-8, BP-5, MB-18 and MB-14 -- are compatible with perfect alignment.
The plate's connections include four isolated HD/SDI 3G outputs that can transmit feeds up to 200 ft away. Four standard 3-pin Fischer 12V outlets and an unregulated D-Tap 12-volt connector enable powering many accessories that you may have the C300 equipped with, including lens control, monitors, cinetapes, EVFs, and zoom controls. An 8.4 volt Lemo connector powers the camera itself. This connector regulates and distributes power for hours of recording on a single (or dual) battery. The plate is designed solid with no moving parts. It offers a perfect balance whether in handheld, Steadicam, or remotehead applications.
The E-7S Endura is a lithium-ion battery featuring 14.8 volts of power and a full discharge rating of 12V. The VL-2 is a sequential, 2-bay V-mount battery charger that can charge two Enduras in 5 hours.
- Power Plate
- Multi-input/output power plate for the Canon C300
- Mounts camera on a nodal point and centers the axis of the image sensor and lens
- Compatible with all Arrifex baseplates and matteboxes with perfect alignment
- Auto-detecting SDI input
- Gold-pin 3G SDI outputs
- D-Tap 12V power outlet
- 3-pin 12V Fischer power outlets
- 8.4V Lemo for isolated and constant camera power
- Battery & Charger
- E-7S Endura lithium-ion V-mount battery with 14.8 volts of power and a full discharge rating of 12V
- VL-2 sequential, 2-bay V-mount battery charger; can charge two Enduras in 5 hours