The PathFindIR Aftermarket Installation Kit from FLIR includes the accessories needed to install and monitor a PathFindIR thermal camera (sold separately) in almost any vehicle. This kit will work with any camera in the PathFindIR series; it includes a universal mounting bracket and the hardware needed for camera installation. An additional bracket with the included LCD monitor allows the display to be mounted inside the vehicle. The supplied wiring harness and interface cable transmit power and analog video to the PathFindIR system.
- Universal Mounting Bracket
- Aluminum housing for mounting the camera. Slots on both sides of the bracket accommodate the camera's pivot post, allowing the camera to be angled within the bracket +/- 45 degrees.
- System Cable
- Wiring harness (20-foot) that connects the camera to a power supply, video interface cable, and LIN communications channel. Utilizing the LIN communications lead is an option available only with full-feature configurations of the PathFindIR camera. Connecting the LIN communications lead provides access to the PathFindIR's serial output data and also allows operators to input commands to the camera.
- Video Interface Cable
- BNC to S-video interface cable (9-foot) connects the PathFindIR system cable to the monitor cable of the LCD display.
- LCD Monitor
- Display features a built-in speaker and buttons for controlling the PathFindIR system functions. A three-sided sunshade blocks overhead and lateral light from creating glare on the display screen.