When looking for a powerful machine to handle everything your day throws at you, consider the Pavilion p7-1235 AMD A8-5500 3.2 GHz Quad Core Desktop from HP. It has the three things that turn a PC buyers head - price, power, and performance.
The performance comes via the AMD8-500 3.2GHz processor. Processing data through its quad-core architecture, the Pavilion p7-1235 zips through the toughest, most-power intense programs you have (and it comes loaded with quite a few, too). The 8GB of DDR3 1600MHz RAM (upgradeable to 32 GBs) also help to keep the lines open, as does the 1 TB 7200 RPM SATA hard drive.
The video comes through crystal clear thanks to an integrated Radeon HD7560D graphics card - although you can swap it out for another high-end card. It has DVI and VGA ports that can be used concurrently, so attaching this behemoth to two monitors is easily achieved.
As for your web experience, the unit comes shipped with both a powerful Atheros AR8161L gigabit Ethernet controller with data transfer speeds up to 10/100/1000 Mb/s, and a PCI-e half-length mini card that lets you enjoy 802.11 b/g/n wireless as well as Bluetooth 3.0.
Round this out with a 15-in-1 multimedia card reader, a SuperMulti DVD Drive, and some sweet USB 3.0 ports, and you have a well-loaded computer at a very reasonable price. Maybe you're looking to keep an extra PC around as a media storage center, or maybe the kids have finally grown tired of waiting for their turn at the family PC? You should consider the Pavilion p7-1235 AMD A8-5500 3.2 GHz Quad Core Desktop.
- The Power of Quad Core
- Quad core systems can move data along four channels, allowing you to multitask without any appreciable slowdown. You can send (transmit) and receive data at the same time, making large computational programs, like 3D graphics rendering applications, perform without a hitch.
- Hefty Hard Drive
- The roomy 1TB hard drive, running at a speedy 7200 RPM, and performing data swapping via a SATA interface, gives you speed, power, and room to store your critical data.
- Lots of RAM
- 8GB of RAM certainly helps speed things up under the hood. In today's RAM-hungry OS and application environments, you'll find that more RAM is a great thing.
- Perfect PC for Photos and Video
- The HP Pavilion p7 series PC has been designed to fit seamlessly in almost any home environment. Whether you're surfing the Web, editing photos, mixing your soundtracks orcreating your own home videos, HP Pavilion p7 desktop PC's offer a variety of ways to make your computing experience better. Every HP Pavilion p7 PC includes features that make capturing and sharing your digital experiences easier than ever.
- HP Multi Display Solutions
- Improve your productivity with an HP Pavilion desktop with built-in HP Multi-Display Capabletechnology that supports two monitors at once so you can mega-task: e-mail, research, chat,browse the Web, edit photos, and watch videos-all at the same time with more room than ever before. Play your games the way they were intended-without cramming controls and information on top of the action. With support for two monitors, the HP Pavilion desktop series lets you take advantage of powerful graphics capabilities.
- Latest Processor Technology
Your digital world comes to life with enhanced graphics from AMD's all new 2nd Gen APU.
• Fast converting, smooth playing HD video and video chat(12) with the AMD HD Media Accelerator.
• Help get improved video quality with the power of graphic cores with AMD App Acceleration.
• Support for the latest in gaming with the 2nd Generation DirectX 11
• Receive the power of discrete-class performance of AMD Radeon HD Graphics
- Hear the Music
- In an exclusive partnership with music industry leaders, HP has engineered an audio system that unlocks all the sounds that musicians and producers have perfected in the studio. What you hear are the highs, lows and subtle in-betweens that standard PCs can't touch. The Beats Audio system, configurable on select models, was designed by music industry giants Jimmy Iovine and Dr. Dre to let users enjoy their music "the way the artists intended".