The Panasonic PT-EX600U LCD Projector with Lens provides high brightness and good contrast in spite of its compact body. The unique Daylight View Basic function allows it to project crisp, high-resolution images without having to dim the room light. From classrooms in elementary and high schools to university lecture rooms, engineering or art classes, and company meeting rooms, this advanced projector produces bright, easy-to-see images for all kinds of applications. It also features an ecological design that lowers power consumption, flexibility in installation, and easy maintenance.
- Compact, yet Bright and High Contrast
- Even with its light, compact body, the PT-EZ600U produces a brightness of up to 6,000 lm. In addition, the iris automatically adjusts itself to match the situation, resulting in a high contrast ratio of up to 5,000:1.
- Daylight View Basic Function Ensures Clear Images Even in Brightly Lit Rooms
- Panasonic's Daylight View Basic technology achieves sharp, easy-to-see images by clearly reproducing the details in the dark image areas, which were previously difficult to see in brightly lit rooms. A built-in sensor measures the ambient light, and the Daylight View Basic function adjusts the halftone color and brightness level according to the surrounding illumination.
- Dust-Resistant Cabinet Design & an Eco Filter that Needs No Replacement for 12,000 Hours
- The cabinet is designed with a straight airflow path, from intake to exhaust. The shielding of the lens section, where dust is likely to enter, has been further improved to keep dust out. The sealing performance of the air filter unit and the air intake duct has been increased to prevent the entry of dust from the filter periphery, resulting in a highly dust-resistant structure. The Eco Filter unit, which efficiently captures dust in the intake airflow path, requires no replacement for 12,000 hours. And the large, pleated micro cut filter (electrostatic filter) uses an ion effect to trap minute dust particles, further raising the overall dust-trapping capability. These features minimize the entry of dust into the optical block and maintain brightness over a long period of time, while reducing the hassle of maintenance. Also, in addition to achieving a long replacement cycle, the Eco Filter can be washed with water and reused as an environmental consideration. 1
- Inorganic Materials Maintain Image Quality Longer
- The PT-EZ600U projector's optical block maintains a high level of performance over time due to the use of inorganic materials in the LCD panels and polarizers, thus achieving a replacement cycle of 10,000 hours. It also makes them the logical choice for a truly dependable LCD projector system.
- Lamp Replacement Cycle of up to 4,000 Hours
- The PT-EZ600U projector features a lamp replacement cycle of up to 4,000 hours. This helps to lower operating costs by providing longer usage between lamp replacements. 2
- Environmentally Friendly Standby Power Consumption of Only 0.4 W
- When the standby mode is set to Eco, the standby power consumption is low at 0.4 W. This lowers running costs and helps reduce the environmental impact. 3
- Intelligent Lamp Control System Reduces Power Consumption
- When the lamp power is set to Auto, the intelligent lamp control system automatically adjusts the lamp output in accordance with the brightness of the projected image and reduces it by up to 70 %. It also combines with color shift correction, which corrects the shift in the color balance that occurs when the lamp output drops. As a result, power consumption is effectively reduced while good color reproduction is maintained. 4
- Eco Management Functions
- A number of functions are provided to reduce power consumption. You can easily set the Eco Management functions according to operating conditions by using the ECO button on the remote control.
- Flexible Installation
- The wide adjustment range of the powered horizontal/vertical lens shift function assures convenience and versatility during installation. It lets you easily make adjustments with the remote control. The unit can also be rotated 360° vertically. This means you can install it at any angle you want to accommodate different installation conditions.
- Lens-Centered Design
- A lens-centered, symmetrical design provides ease of installation, eliminating the need for special considerations when planning the installation site.
- Corner Keystone Correction Enables Angled Projection
- All you need to do is designate 4 points as the corners of the projected image and this function automatically carries out horizontal and vertical keystone correction.
- Web Browser Control/Monitoring and E-mail Message Alert
- The PT-EZ600U series projector can be easily operated remotely over a LAN network, because it is all done using the computer's familiar web browser. Furthermore, the projector sends an e-mail message to notify the operator when an error has occurred or a lamp needs to be replaced.
- Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software
- Panasonic's original freeware, Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software, allows the user to control and monitor multiple projectors at the same time via LAN. Projectors can be scheduled to turn on and off at a certain hour every day. When a problem occurs, an alarm message is sent to the monitoring/controlling PC.
- PJLink Compatibility
- The LAN terminals support PJLink Class 1 connection, which is highly convenient for system construction.
- Crestron RoomView Compatibility
- The LAN terminal allows a computer connected to the network to use Crestron RoomView application software to manage and control system devices.
- Abundant Terminals Including HDMI and DVI-D Inputs
- Extensive interfaces include HDMI and DVI-D input terminals, 2 sets of computer (RGB) input terminals, and a serial (RS-232C) terminal for external control. It is also possible to output audio during Standby mode. This is convenient when connecting an external audio system through the projector.
- Built-In 10 W Speaker
- The PT-EZ600U projector features a high-output 10 W monaural speaker that produces a large sound volume without requiring external speakers.
- Quiet 31 dB Design Does Not Interrupt Meetings or Classes
- The quiet design keeps noise levels down to 31 dB, so the sound of the cooling fan is hardly noticeable. This helps the audience to keep their attention on the speech when someone is giving a presentation or on the screen images during quiet scenes.
- Effective Theft Prevention with the Startup Logo
- You can change the default Panasonic start up logo to your desired logo. A new logo can be easily uploaded by connecting a computer to the projector through the LAN or serial connection by using the Logo Transfer Software (included). An abundance of other security measures are also included, such as a security bar, a user password, and a control panel lock. 5
- Easy Lamp & Air Filter Replacement
- For easy maintenance, you can replace the filter from the side and the lamp from the top of the projector. The filter and lamp are easily replaced even after the projector is installed on the ceiling.
- Mechanical Lens Shutter
- The mechanical lens shutter completely blocks annoying light leakage when the projector is on standby or temporarily not in use, such as during a meeting.
- Direct Power Off
- The cooling fan continues to operate even when the main power switch is turned off after projection is finished. This also allows the power to be turned off by directly switching off the room's main breaker for systems, such as ceiling mounted systems, where the main power switch cannot be reached.
- Additional Features
Built-in closed caption decoder
No halogenated flame retardants are used in the cabinet
Lead-free glass is used for the lens
Lamp power switching further reduces power consumption