The PTEW530UL WXGA LCD Projector from Panasonic has 4500 ANSI lumens of projection power at a 2000:1 contrast ratio so it will give you a fine image, even when you can't achieve theater-level darkness.
Its LCD technology (the part that creates the image) delivers sharper and brighter pictures with superior grayscale detail. Smooth, seamless color combined with an unparalleled grayscale range delivers incredible detail to every image displayed by the PTEW530UL.
Those images can be in a wide variety of formats. Of course, the PTEW530UL can project in 720p and 1080i high definition. Its international credentials are equally impressive. It can project images in the NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, and SECAM video formats and it has a 100 to 240V AC 50/60Hz power supply.
This projector is capable of projecting two different image sources simultaneously displayed onto a single screen. You can also switch to P-in-P (Picture-in-Picture) mode and display a sub-window onto the main screen. The sub-window can be positioned at any of the four corners (upper left, upper right, lower left, lower right) to expand the usable area as only a wide-screen projector can do.
The PTEW530UL makes your audience's life easier, too. It can display closed captioning channels, which is useful not only for the hard of hearing but also for people learning English as a second language and for everybody when you have to project in a noisy environment like gyms or trade shows.
If you are working in a noisy environment your PTEW530UL won't be part of the problem for another reason. Its fan noise is a mere 37 dB in standard mode and in eco mode it runs at 31 dB; literally quieter than a whispered conversation.
Extensive interfaces include HDMI and DVI-D input terminals, two sets of computer (RGB) input terminals, and a serial (RS-232C) terminal for external control. It is also possible to output audio during Standby mode. This is convenient when connecting an external audio system through the projector.
Lastly, the LAN terminal allows a computer connected to the network to use Crestron RoomView application software to manage and control system devices.
Lens Not Included!
- A Dust-Resistant Cabinet Design and an Eco Filter
- The cabinet is designed with a straight airflow path, from intake to exhaust. The shielding of the lens section, where dust is likely to enter, has been further improved to keep dust out. And the sealing performance of the air filter unit and air intake duct has been increased to prevent the entry of dust from the filter periphery, resulting in a highly dust-resistant structure. The eco filter unit, which efficiently captures dust in the intake airflow path, requires no replacement for 12,000 hours. And the large, pleated micro cut filter (electrostatic filter) uses an ion effect to trap minute dust particles, further raising the overall dust-trapping capability. These features minimize the entry of dust into the optical block and maintain brightness over a long period of time, while reducing the hassle of maintenance. Also, in addition to achieving a long replacement cycle, the Eco Filter can be washed with water and reused as an environmental consideration
- Daylight View Basic Technology
- Panasonic's Daylight View Basic technology achieves sharp, easy-to-see images by clearly reproducing the details in dark image areas, which were previously difficult to see in brightly lit rooms. A built-in sensor measures the ambient light, and the Daylight View Basic function adjusts the halftone color and brightness level according to the surrounding illumination
- Intelligent Lamp Control System
- When the lamp power is set to auto, the intelligent lamp control system automatically adjusts the lamp output in accordance with the brightness of the projected image and reduces it by up to 70%. It also combines with color shift correction, which corrects the shift in the color balance that occurs when the lamp output drops. As a result, power consumption is effectively reduced while excellent color reproduction is maintained
- Eco Management Functions
- A number of functions are provided to reduce power consumption. They adjust the brightness according to ambient light conditions, and reduce the lamp power when there is no signal input or the projector is in AV Mute mode*. You can easily set the eco management functions according to operating conditions by using the eco button on the remote control
- Power Consumption of 0.4W
- When the standby mode is set to eco, the standby power consumption is low at 0.4W. This lowers running costs, and helps to reduce environmental impact
- Crestron RoomView
- The LAN terminal allows a computer connected to the network to use Crestron RoomView application software to manage and control system devices
- Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software
- Panasonic's original freeware, multi projector monitoring and control software, allows the user to control and monitor multiple projectors at the same time via LAN. Projectors can be scheduled to turn on and off at a certain hour everyday. When a problem occurs, an alarm message is sent to the monitoring / controlling PC
- Direct Power Off
- The cooling fan continues to operate even when the main power switch is turned off after projection is finished. This also allows the power to be turned off by directly switching off the room's main breaker for systems, such as ceiling mounted systems, where the main power switch cannot be reached
- The LAN terminals support PJLink Class 1 connection, which is highly convenient for system construction
- Web Browser Control / Monitoring and E-mail Message Alert
- The projector can be easily operated remotely over a LAN network, because it is all done using the computer's familiar Web browser. Furthermore, the projector sends an e-mail message to notify the operator when an error has occurred, or a lamp needs to be replaced
- Easy Maintenance
- For easy maintenance, you can replace the filter from the side and the lamp from the top of the projector. The filter and lamp are easily replaced even after the projector is installed on the ceiling
- Flexible Installation
- The wide adjustment range of the powered horizontal / vertical lens shift function assures convenience and versatility during installation. It lets you easily make adjustments with the remote control. The unit can also be rotated 360 degrees vertically. This means you can install it at any angle you want, to accommodate different installation conditions
- Security Features
- An abundance of other security measures are also included, such as a security bar, a user password and a control panel lock
- Wide Selection of Optional Lenses
- Choose from a wide lineup of lenses for your system, including short-throw, long-throw zoom and fixed-throw lenses for rear projection use. The additional lenses make it easy to adapt your projector to the installation site. The lenses attach and detach with one-touch ease
- Side-by-Side and P-in-P Function
- Two different image sources can be simultaneously displayed onto a single screen. You can also switch to P-in-P (Picture-in-Picture) mode and display a sub-window onto the main screen. The sub-window can be positioned at any of the four corners (upper left, upper right, lower left, lower right) to expand the usable area as only a wide-screen projector can do
- Lens Centered Design
- A lens-centered, symmetrical design provides ease of installation, eliminating the need for special considerations when planning the installation site
- Speaker Output
- The projector features a high-output 10W monaural speaker that produces a large sound volume without requiring external speakers
- Quiet Design
- The quiet design keeps noise levels down to 31 dB, so the sound of the cooling fan is hardly noticeable. This helps the audience to keep their attention on the speech when someone is giving a presentation or on the screen images during quiet scenes
- Abundant Terminals
- Extensive interfaces include HDMI and DVI-D input terminals, two sets of computer (RGB) input terminals, and a serial (RS-232C) terminal for external control. It is also possible to output audio during Standby mode. This is convenient when connecting an external audio system through the projector
- Ecology Conscious Design
No halogenated flame retardants are used in the cabinet
Lead-free glass is used for the lens
Lamp power switching further reduces power consumption
Eco button on the remote control
Standby power consumption of only 0.4W has been achieved
- Closed Caption
- Closed caption decoder built-in for the US market (NTSC only)