The 802.11n 2 dBi Wireless PCI Express Adapter from Hiro is a WiFi enabled adapter with a 1T x 1R wireless driver and 150 Mbps download speed. It has a high gain 2 dBi omni-directional external antenna.
The wireless adapter is compatible with 32 or 64 bit Windows XP, Vista and 7. It is RoHS complaint.
- Protocol IEEE 802.11n Improvements
- Significant increase in connection speeds
- Backward compatible with IEEE 802.11b & IEEE 802.11g
- Download speeds up to 150 Mbps
- High Gain Omni-Direction 2 dBi Antenna
- Long transmitting distance for a continuous and stable connection
- The connection wire is long enough which allows the antenna to be freely located and avoids potential interferences
- The adapter is compatible with Windows Operating Systems