The 10/100/1000 Internal PCI Express Card from Hiro secures a fast Internet connection for your PC with the adapter. It allows you to experience a speedy wireless connection. It is also complaint with IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.11a standards. This reliable adapter boasts of its single UTP/STP and auto-negotiation (Nway) function support, enabling you to auto-negotiate 10, 100 or 1000 Mbps speed and half or full duplex mode with its link partner, a hub for example. Fully compatibility with Microsoft Windows OS, it supports any version including the newest Windows 7.
The adapter supports ACPI and is compliant with PCIe 1.0a standards. Full ranges of drivers are provided for major operating systems.
- The adapter is fully compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab standards. It has an integrated 10/100/1000 transceiver.
- Auto-negotiation with next page capabilities are featured in the PCIe adapter. The adapter supports PCIe 1.0a standard.
- The Internal PCIe supports half and full duplex at 10 Mbps, half and full duplex at 100 Mbps and full duplex operation at 1000 Mbps.
- The PCIe wireless adapter supports IEEE802.1P, IEEE802.1Q VLAN tag, full duplex flow control (IEEE 802.3x), PCI Message Signaled Interrupt (MSI), transmitting / receiving on-chip buffer (8/16 KB), Microsoft NDIS 5 checksum offload (IP, TCP, UDP) and large send offload.
- Two LED indicators, 10/100/1000M Link and 10/100/1000M Act are present on the adapter.