The Kramer 912 Stereo Audio Power Amplifier is a high performance power amplifier that can accept a balanced stereo audio input on a 5-pin terminal block, and an unbalanced stereo audio input on two RCA connectors.
Both inputs can be connected simultaneously.
- An audio level knob to adjust the volume
- The ability to control the volume remotely using a remote 10V volume control
- Mixing of the unbalanced and balanced inputs
- An on LED indicating that the unit is receiving power
- A 12V power source making it ideal for field operation
- Easy-to-connect, detachable terminal blocks
- Designed for presentation rooms and multimedia applications that require local audio amplification
- Perfect for personal audio listening devices (i.e., PC and portable CD players)
- Compact Kramer TOOLS allows three units to be rackmounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space