The Panasonic PT-VW435NU Advanced Portable Projector offers a high lumen count, large contrast ratio and wireless functionality. It features 4300lm, three transparent LCD panels delivering 1280 x 800 pixels (for a total of 3,072,000 pixels) and 3500:1 contrast ratio. It also features a 30-300" screen size, 1.6x manual zoom and a 280W lamp that can last for up to 4000 hours.
The wireless features of this projector set it apart, however. Meetings are no longer dependent on one cable being passed between laptops to show multiple presentations. You can even transmit images, PDFs, web pages and photos with your iOS device.
For flexibility in your connection options, the PT-VW435NU offers HDMI input, two RGB terminals, an Ethernet LAN port and serial RS-232C inputs. There's even two USB ports for a mouse and a USB Memory Viewer to view JPG/BMP files stored on a memory device. You can store presentations directly on the flash drive and bypass the computer hookup altogether.
With a PC hooked up to your projector, however, you can view thumbnails of up to 16 different PC screens simultaneously. Now multiple presentations can be viewed simultaneously for cross-referencing and information sharing. With the optional (sold separately) Easy Wireless Stick, you can lose the hardwired Ethernet connection and beam images, video and more directly from your PC or laptop's USB port. Multiple screen views are still possible with the Easy Wireless Stick.
Other standout features include a Wireless Mouse function which lets you control the host computers mouse function, easy lamp and air filter replacement, and a totally revamped setup system that will have you up and running without wading through manuals and contacting customer service. The setup has been simplified with functions like Input Guidance (which guides you through an on-screen tutorial when a signal cannot be found), Real Time Keystone Correction and Wall Color Compensation to help correct viewing disparities when projecting against colored walls, blackboards or other surfaces.
- Daylight View
- Panasonic's Daylight View Basic Technology achieves sharp, easy-to-see images by clearly reproducing the details in dark image areas, which were previously difficult to see in brightly lit rooms. A built-in sensor measures the ambient light and the Daylight View Basic function adjusts the halftone color and brightness level according to the surrounding illumination.
- Highly Bright and Portable
- The PT-VW435NU ranks high in luminosity with its rating of 4,300 lm. It also incorporates a variable iris that produces a high contrast of 43,500:1. This all combines to provide brighter, sharper projection for versatile situations.
- Presentation from Anywhere
- Wireless projection ensures that PCs can be arranged in a flexible layout without passing around cables.
- Long Lasting
- The PT-VW435NU has a maximum lamp replacement cycle of 4,000 hours and the air filter has a replacement cycle of 4,000 hours. This reduces maintenance hassles for long periods of use, and helps to lower maintenance costs and reduce environmental impact.
- iOS Devices
- PDF files, JPEG images, web pages and photos taken with iOS devices can be projected wirelessly from iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
- Smoother Meetings
- Set up is easy and multiple participants can bring and use their own notebook PCs for wireless projection.
- No Interruptions
- The quiet design keeps noise levels down to 29 dB, so the sound of the cooling fan is hardly noticeable. This helps the audience to keep their attention on the speech when someone is giving a presentation or on the screen images during quiet scenes.