The Vocas MB-255 Mattebox Kit with 72mm Adapter Ring and 4x4" MKII Filter Frame helps control light and provides an efficient means for deploying and adjusting filters. MB-255 features a rear clamp with an inside diameter of 114 mm, which is ideal for mounting the matte box onto the Zeiss CP.2 line of cine lenses, and a 114 to 105 mm step-down adapter for attaching MB-2XX adapter rings. This kit also includes a step-down adapter ring, which reduces from 105 mm to 72 mm, and a 4 x 4" MKII filter frame with a shorter handgrip than the standard filter frame, which allows it to rotate even in combination with cameras that have a low microphone.
For fine control over light, a french flag and internal eyebrows are standard features. The french flag mounts to the top of the matte box with Vocas's patented "heavy duty" French flag clamper. The internal eyebrows can be operated from the outside of the mattebox, allowing the user to adjust the matte to the zoom position of the lens.
- Key Features
- Includes two step-down adapters (114 - 105 mm and 105 - 72 mm)
- Includes 4 x 4" MKII filter frame with short handgrip
- Compatible with any 4" wide filter
- One of two filter slots rotates 360°
- Fits lenses with up to 114 mm front side diameter
- A french flag and patented heavy-duty clamper
- Internal french flags – "eyebrows" – with external adjustment knobs
- Works with most wide-angle lenses in both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios