The white Sony EVI-D80 PTZ Camera is a standard definition video camera that features a 1/4" CCD sensor, an 18x optical zoom lens, and robotic pan, tilt and zoom. SD video is output via composite or S-Video connections. The EVI-D80 can memorize up to 6 preset positions and uses standard RS-232C or RS-422 VISCA for remote interface. An IR Remote Commander Unit is also included.
The lens has a fast maximum aperture of f/1.4-3.0 and a 4.1-73.8mm focal length, which renders a 35mm equivalent of approximately 44.3-798mm. The minimum object distance is 0.39" at the wide end and 31.5mm at the telephoto end of the lens. When mounted upside-down, the E-flip function will automatically flip the image, so video will be displayed right-side-up. The EVI-D80 can pan 170° in either direction and tilt +90/-20°.
- Key Features
- Standard definition, color video output via Composite or S-Video
- 1/4" CCD Image Sensor with >50dB signal-to-noise ratio
- 18x Optical Zoom Lens with fast f/1.4-3.0 maximum aperture
- Robotic Pan, Tilt and Zoom and up to six different preset positions
- Standard RS-232C & RS-422 VISCA control protocol
- E-Flip for mounting the camera upside-down
- Interlaced or progressive scan modes with 550 TV lines resolution
- Low minimum illumination (0.4 LUX)
- Auto exposure and image stabilization