The Arm Electronics C600MDIRVF 600 TVL Outdoor IR Dome Camera with OSD (2.8 to 12mm, Gray) provides an ideal solution for 24/7 surveillance of your office or business premises. With a 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD image sensor, the dome camera delivers sharp images at a resolution up to 600 TVL. Its 2.8 to 12mm wide angle lens lets the camera cover a wider coverage as compared to conventional security cameras. In addition, external lens adjustment feature enables you to adjust the lens without disassembling the camera body.
Equipped with 36 IR LEDs, the camera can capture clear images even in total darkness, making it suitable for round-the-clock surveillance. When IR illumination is activated, the camera moves the IR cut filter off the lens, allowing light in the infrared spectrum to reach the CCD.
With the Digital Wide Dynamic Range feature, the camera properly exposes scenes containing a mix of bright and dark regions, thus enabling you to identify details of objects in a high-contrast environment. Advanced imaging features such as backlight compensation, auto gain control, and digital noise reduction help the camera ensure a high degree of image visibility in varying ambient lighting. In addition, motion detection and privacy masking features advance the usability of this camera.
The tough aluminum and IP66-rated weather-proof housing protects the camera from dust and water, thereby ensuring uninterrupted surveillance even in harsh weather conditions. Thanks to its ball-style housing design, you can easily mount the Outdoor IR Camera on a wall or ceiling.
- High Performance
- 1/3’ SONY Super HAD II CCD image sensor
- 600 lines of resolution for clear, high-quality pictures
- D-WDR Technology for unparalleled visibility in high-contrast environments, making it ideal for doorways and other applications where the illumination intensity varies
- Digital Noise Reduction minimizes unwanted background noise that commonly occurs in
- Low-light conditions for clearer night time images
- Backlight Compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- The OSD (on-screen display) makes set-up and adjusting camera settings simple and easy
- Motion detection (4 areas selectable) triggers an alarm when movement is detected in a designated portion of the video display
- Privacy masking function (4 configurable regions) allows you to block certain portions of an image for security reasons
- Wide-Angle Lens
- 2.8-12mm varifocal lens allowing you to dial in the exact field of view needed
- Can be adjusted externally without having to disassemble the camera body; saving you time and money on any installation
- Night Vision
- 36 IR LEDs help the camera capture images even in total darkness up to 90' (27.43 m)
- Day/night operation - Built-in photo cells detect low lighting conditions, activate the IR LEDs, and switch the camera from color to B&W mode for improved performance
- Captures clear images even in a minimum illumination of 0.001 lux / 0.0 lux (IR LED On)
- Heavy-Duty Housing
- Tough aluminum housing is easy-to-install and made to withstand years of use
- IP66 weather-proof rating for durability and ensures protection against adverse weather conditions
- Ball-style housings which can easily be installed on both wall and ceiling applications