The Kramer TP-330FW 2-Port FireWire 400 over Twisted Pair Range Extender / Hub is designed for the FireWire (IEEE 1394) signals. When used as a pair, one converts a FireWire signal into a twisted pair signal and the other converts the twisted pair back to a FireWire signal and simultaneously outputs the twisted pair signal to 2 FireWire ports.
- Maximum data rate of up to 400 Mbps
- System Range: Up to 262' (80 m) with speeds of up to 400 Mbps
- Cable: STP (shielded twisted pair) or UTP (unshielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5 1
- ESD Protection: Kramer's Spark-Guard signal protection circuitry protects against ESD (electrostatic discharge) that can damage digital equipment
- Compact Kramer TOOLS: 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space using the optional RK-3T rack adapter
- Suitable for digital video production, editing studios and digital video live broadcasting, and PC FireWire port extensions, and long cable driver applications