The black Neoprene Pocket Video Case from Case Logic is compatible with many of today's compact pocket video cameras. Its strong neoprene construction is buffered by a reinforced, frigid front panel that provides additional protection to the delicate LCD of the camera. Easy zippered opening provides rapid access to your camera when you want it. A removable wrist strap can be wrapped around your hand for complete security while walking or it can be attached to your larger shoulder bag. The case is backed by Case Logic's 25-year warranty.
- Sleek and modern design protects your electronics while minimizing unnecessary bulk
- Compatible with most pocket video models from Kodak, Flip, Sony, Samsung and Sanyo
- Rigid front panel protects your delicate LCD screen
- Detachable wrist strap for convenient use and carrying
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 10.6" (26.9 cm)