The green UNZB-202 Point and Shoot Camera Case from Case Logic is a small, protective way to carry around your compact point and shoot camera. You might also use it to hold your smartphone, MP3 player or any similar sized electronic piece of equipment.
The case is made from a tough EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) and features a handsome woven webbing along the edge that adds both strength and style to this well-affordable case. Streamlined and lightweight, at only 1.0 oz, you'll hardly realize you're carrying anything. Use the included, removable color-matched wrist strap or just toss it in your pocket or shoulder bag.
The front panel has been reinforced to add an additional measure of protection to the delicate LCD panel of your camera. This is a slim profiled case that is meant to do exactly what it is designed for-protect your small camera while offering rapid access to it with a single easy throw color-matched zipper.
- Compatible with point and shoot cameras. Also perfect for smartphones, MP3 players, and other small portable electronics or personal items
- Slimline case protects your portable electronics while minimizing bulk
- Screen protection panel protects your delicate LCD screen
- Detachable, color-matched wrist strap included
- Compact design easily fits in your pocket, purse or backpack
- Woven webbing detail along the side and a color-match zipper puller add subtle style and sophistication
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 9.75" (24.8 cm)