The silver PT-DZ770S WUXGA 1-DLP 7000 Lumen Projector from Panasonic is designed to deliver detailed images and versatile function in a compact cabinet. It features an optical engine and produces 7,000 lumens of brightness for high-quality images. This combines with a host of terminals and advanced management functions to provide high reliability and easy maintenance. This projector is suitable for a wide variety of applications, from education and business to stage performance.
This projector does include a standard lens.
Bright 7,000 lumen from Compact Body
- Lamp drive system provides a compact body and provides a high brightness of 7,000 lumens.
RGB Booster Significantly Improves Color Reproduction
- The RGB booster helps in achieving high image quality with levels of color reproduction and brightness that make each color stand out. It combines Panasonic's proprietary Vivid Color Control Technology with the Lamp Modulation Drive System for a 1-chip DLP projector that produces bright and vivid colors. Vivid Color Control Technology optimizes the use of the color segment areas of the color wheel. It enhances the brightness of each RGB color by minimizing the unallocated portions between the colors, to achieve truly vivid coloring. With the Lamp Modulations Drive System, the projector can control the lamp intensity for each of the red, green, blue, and white segment of the color wheel separately. Because the actual light output is controlled in relation to each color segment, light usage is optimized and color balance is obtained without lowering the brightness. This results in bright, vivid images with enhanced color fidelity.
Detail Clarity Processor Brings Depth and Clarity to Details
- The advanced image-processing circuit analyzes the video signal frequency range for each scene by extracting data on the distribution of high-, mid-, and low-frequency components, and brings out fine details accordingly. The resulting images have a natural, 3-dimensional appearance with crisp & clear detail.
System Daylight View 2 for Enhanced Color Perception
- Panasonic's System Daylight View 2 improves brightness perception by adjusting sharpness, gamma curves, and color corrections. This produces crisp, stunning images with vivid colors even under bright conditions.
DICOM Simulation Mode
- This system reproduces X-ray images with remarkable clarity.
Rec. 709 Mode for HDTV Projection
- The Rec. 709 mode enables optimal color reproduction to be achieved. It is compliant with ITU-R and is useful when images from an HDTV source are projected.
Eco Filter that Needs No Maintenance for up to 12,000 Hours
- The Eco Filter consists of 2 micro cut filters (electrostatic filters), a pre-filter and a main filter, which use an ion effect to collect extremely small dust particles. The pre-filter has a honeycomb configuration and the main filter is pleated to achieve a large surface area that raises its dust-collecting performance. Thanks to these features, the Eco Filter has a replacement cycle of up to 12,000 hours, which makes maintenance easy. And, as an environmental consideration, the filter can be washed with water and reused. 1
Dual-Lamp System Prevents Image Interruptions
- The Dual Lamp system eliminates the need to interrupt a presentation if a lamp should burn out (in dual-lamp operation mode). The Lamp Relay mode also operates the lamps alternately to enable 24/7 projector operation. This reduces the number of lamp types that need to be kept in stock when multiple projectors are used.
Liquid Cooling System Attains a High Level of Reliability
- The Liquid Cooling System directly cools the DLP chip to improve performance and enable operation up to 113°F (45°C). This allows use in a wider variety of environments, while stabilizing performance and keeping the unit quiet even in harsh conditions. It also contributes to realizing the compact body. Plus, the system is hermetically sealed, so you don't need to replenish the liquid.
- You can choose from a wide lineup of optical lenses for your system, including short-throw zoom lens, long-throw zoom, and fixed-throw lenses for rear projection use. The additional lenses make it easy to adapt your projector to the installation site.
Multi-Screen Support System Seamlessly Connects Multiple Screens
- The Multi-Screen Support System optimally adjusts multiple screens: Edge blending, color matching, and multi-screen processor. The edges of adjacent screens can be blended and their luminance controlled. The Color Matching function corrects for slight variations in the color reproduction range of individual projectors. And, the multi-screen processor can project large, multi-screen images without any additional equipment. It can be edge-blended at a time.
- The projector can simultaneously display images from 2 sources onto a single screen. You can display a PC image on the left and a video image on the right. Taking advantage of the wide-screen projection, this function gives you a host of new application possibilities to explore. 2
Multi-Projector Monitoring & Control Software
- The Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software allows the user to control and monitor multiple projectors at the same time via LAN. The projector can be scheduled to turn On and Off at a certain hour everyday. When a problem occurs, an alarm message is sent to the monitoring / controlling PC.
Crestron RoomView and AMX Device Discovery
- The LAN terminal allows a computer connected to the network to use Crestron RoomView application software to manage and control system devices. Besides, the AMX Device Discovery technology is built into the projector.
Standby Mode: Eco
- The projector has a low standby power level of 0.2W. It also helps to slash running costs, and reduces environmental impact. 3
Ecology Conscious Design
- Environmental impact in the product design, production, and delivery processes, and in the performance of the product during the life cycle is minimized. It reflects ecological considerations such as, no halogenated flame retardants used in the cabinet, lead-free solder to mount components to the printed circuit boards. Lamp power switching further reduces power consumption with standby power consumption of only 0.2W. Also, auto power save activates Standby mode when there is no signal input. 4
- The additional features include multiple terminals with HDMI compatibility; 3D color management system; HD IP conversion; Digital noise reduction; Dynamic sharpness control; Web browser control / monitoring and email message alert; PJLink (Class 1) compatibility; Scheduling function; 98.4' (30m) log range wireless remote control; Mechanical lens shutter and direct power off allows unplugging the power cord right after use.