The Shinybow SB-3714 1 x 4 Composite Video Audio Distribution Amplifier is a 1 input to 4 outputs AV Distribution Amplifier and supports a video bandwidth of 80 MHz. It is a Composite Video and Stereo Audio (AR / AL) via RCA connector distribution amplifier.
As it is a 1 to 4 signal distribution amplifier, one input may be routed to any output. It completely eliminates the need to constantly move around composite video and stereo audio input and output cables. This distribution amplifier is ideally suited for HD (High-Definition) TVs with for 480p, 720p 1080i, and 1080p resolutions, or plasma display monitor applications.
- Support 1 x 4 Composite Video / Stereo Audio Distribution Amplifier
- Signals amplifier including composite video and stereo audio (AR / AL)
- Video Bandwidth: 80 MHz, composite video
- Audio Bandwidth: 30 MHz, stereo audio (AR / AL)
- Supports HDTV resolution for 480i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p
- Scan rates accepted for 50 or 60 Hz
- Signals amplifier including Composite Video and Stereo Audio
- Suitable for distributing to HD high resolution video player devices and HDTV, LCD TV, plasma TV, and HD monitor displays
- Supports lower power consumed full load under 150 mA
- Power supply offers a universal type 100 to 230 VAC switch