The Shinybow SB-3737SV 1 x 8 S-Video Digital Video/Audio Distribution Amplifier is a 1 input to 8 outputs S-Video, digital audio, composite video, and stereo audio (AR / AL) Distribution Amplifier and supports a video bandwidth of 440 MHz. This amplifier is compatible with the 19” (48.26 cm) ear mount pair (part number 1U-304L) and 19” (48.26 cm) MRM 1 RU rack mount.
It has 1 individual input with 8 individual outputs. As it is a distributor, 1 input may be distributed to any 16 outputs at the same time. It eliminates the need to constantly move around S-Video (Y / C), digital audio, composite video, and stereo audio input and output cables.
This distribution amplifier is ideally suited for distributing AV signals from VCRs, camcorders, video game console, video CDs, DVDs, satellite receivers, CATV set-top box devices to HD (high-definition) TVs with 480p, 720p 1080i, and 1080p resolutions or HD display monitor applications.
- Support 1 x 8 S-Video, digital, video, & audio distribution amplifier
- Distributing S-Video (Y / C), digital (S / PDIF), composite video and stereo audio (AR / AL) signals
- Supports HDTVs with 480i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p
- Video Bandwidth: 440 MHz (-3 dB), 200 mVpp
- Audio Bandwidth: 60 MHz
- Digital Audio: 110 MHz
- Audio Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 KHz
- Application source devices from VCRs, camcorders, video game console, video CDs, DVDs, satellite receivers, and CATV set-top boxes
- Suitable for distributing to HD high-resolution video player devices, HDTV, TV, and HD monitor displays
- Power switch control via selection pushbuttons with LED readout
- Enclosure Type: Supports 19" (48.26 cm) ears & 1 RU rack mountable panel
- Supports lower power consumed full load under 820 mA
- Power supply offers a universal type 100 to 230 VAC switch