The Shinybow SB-3776 1 x 2 Component Video (RCA) Distribution Amplifier accepts a single component video input and distributes it over 2 individual outputs. It completely eliminates the need to constantly move around component video input and output cables.
The distribution amplifier is ideally suited for full HD (High-Definition) LCD TVs with 480p, 720p 1080i, and 1080p resolutions, or plasma display monitor applications. You can control this amplifier via the front pushbuttons that have LED readout, or via a remote controller.
- Features 1 input and 2 outputs
- Supports HDTV with 480i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p
- Video Bandwidth: 250 MHz (-3 dB), 200 mVpp
- Low crosstalk of -83 dB @ 5 MHz
- Compatible with YPBPR signals
- Suitable for full HD high resolution video players and LCD / plasma displays
- Power switch direct On / Off via front pushbuttons with LED readout
- Enclosure Type: Support wall Rack mountable panel
- Low power consumption (full load under 175 mA)
- Universal power supply with 100 to 230 VAC switch