The Arecont Vision AV2255AM 1080p Day/Night IP MegaDome 2 Camera is an all-in-one innovative security device designed to record high-definition color videos with resolution up to 1920 x 1080. With its 2.07 MP CMOS sensor, the camera can capture excellent imagery of the surveillance area at up to 32 fps. Integrated casino mode ensures that the camera maintains continuous full-motion recording at 30 fps.
Featuring Day/Night functionality with removable IR filter operation, the camera switches between color and B&W as per changes in the ambient lighting, ensuring accurate color reproduction in daylight and enhanced B&W images at night.
With the forensic zooming feature, the MegaDome Camera allows you to zoom in for post-event investigations when CCTV video footage needs to be previewed and analyzed in criminal and other legal cases. Video footage can be stored in either MJPEG or H.264 (MPEG4, Part 10) compression format. The latter uses less network bandwidth and ensures that your file size is small, without compromising on quality. For efficient data management, you can send videos using up to 8 concurrent, non-identical streams with different frame or bit rates, resolutions, and picture quality.
With up to 1024 distinct motion detection zones, the camera triggers an alarm if any movement is detected in these zones. In addition, you can protect the privacy of people in the surveillance area by blocking multiple regions of a video in almost any arbitrary shape.
The Power over Ethernet (PoE) feature transfers both power and data over a single Ethernet network cable, eliminating the need to hard-wire the camera or use a separate power supply. The MegaDome 2 IP camera is encased in a die-cast aluminum chassis with a 4” vandal-resistant polycarbonate dome bubble. This enables you to safely install the camera indoors or outdoors and also ensures uninterrupted surveillance in harsh weather conditions.
- Records high-definition color videos at resolution up to 1920 x 1080 at 32 fps
- 2.7 MP CMOS sensor
- Minimum illumination of 0.1 lux (non-binned) ensures clear images even in low-light conditions
- Remote focus, zoom and auto-iris lens
- True day/night functionality with removable IR cut filter
- Data Transmission
- Dual encoder H.264 (MPEG Part 10) and MJPEG
- Multi-streaming function enables you to send videos using up to 8 concurrent, non-identical streams with different frame or bit rates, resolutions, and picture quality
- Forensic Zooming
- Allows you to zoom in for post-event investigations when CCTV video footage needs to be previewed and analyzed in criminal and other legal cases
- Flexible cropping to eliminate unnecessary portions of an image
- Casino mode ensures that the camera maintains 30 fps
- Bit rate control feature to maintain the required bandwidth and storage size
- Backlight compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- Automatic gain control adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level
- Auto multi-matrix white balance
- Programmable resolution, brightness, saturation, gamma, sharpness, and tint
- Picture-in-Picture offers simultaneous delivery of full field-of-view and zoomed images
- Programmable shutter speed to help control motion blur
- On-camera real-time motion detection with 1024 detection zones with extended motion detection grid
- Privacy masking allows you to block videos in multiple regions in almost any arbitrary shape
- Electronic 180° image flip
- 50/60Hz selectable flicker control ensures seamless viewing of moving images
- Electronic pan, tilt, and zoom (PTZ)
- MoonLight mode extends exposure and proprietary noise cancellation
- Resolution windowing down to 1 x 1 pixel for JPEG and 2 x 2 pixels for H.264
- Bandwidth and storage savings by running at 1/4 resolution
- Die-cast aluminum chassis with 4” vandal-resistant polycarbonate dome bubble
- IP66-rated / weatherproof, vandal-resistant IK10 rated
- Easily adjustable 3-axis camera gimbal with 360° pan, 90° tilt & 360° z-axis
- Power Supply
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) transfers both power and data over a single Ethernet network cable, eliminating the need to hard-wire the camera or use a separate power supply
- Auxiliary power - 12 to 48 VDC / 24 VAC