The Sony NSBK-A16 Analog Encoding Kit is designed to integrate up to 16 analog cameras with the NSR-1200/1100 Network Surveillance Servers to create a hybrid system. It does this by converting analog signals for transmission to the NSR-1200 and NSR-1100 network recording servers. You also get a special cable with a DVI connector at one end and 16 composite BNC connectors with 4 cables for audio on the other end. This kit supports MPEG-4 compression format and works with both NTSC and PAL video formats.
- Easy to adapt analog camera with the NSR-1200 and the NSR-1100 Network Recording Servers
- Accepts video feeds from up to 16 analog cameras with 4 channels for audio
- Features a special cable with 16 composite BNC connectors for video and 4 cables for audio
- Supports MPEG-4 compression format
- Handles both NTSC and PAL video formats