The Sony NSR1200/4T Network Surveillance Server (64 Cameras, 4 TB) is an open platform hybrid recording solution that allows you to record from a total of up to 64 IP and analog HD and SD cameras. It adds an additional 4 TB of storage space to keep up with the growing demands of storage capacity, and you can attach up to 7 NSRE-S200/4T expansion drives to add up to 28 TB of storage space. In addition, the Network Server can be used as part of a RAID 5 configuration for reliable storage of data.
This unit is not only extremely easy to install and configure but also simple to operate with the flexible user management system. With the included controller software, you can remotely access data over a network. Plus, the server can be connected to HD displays via the HDMI outputs.
- Open platform architecture makes it compatible with a wide range of IP cameras
- Supports recording of HD, SD, and megapixel cameras
- Easy setup and intuitive operation
- Capable of recording from a total of up to 64 IP and analog cameras
- Supports up to 16 analog cameras with the NSBK-A16 option
- 4 TB of storage to keep up with the requirements of increased storage
- RAID 5 configurable for reliable storage of data
- HDMI outputs for connection with full HD displays
- Remote viewing via controller software (supplied)
- Allows attaching up to 7 expansion units for increasing the storage capacity (up to 28 TB)