The Xerox 7600i Scanner features 1200 dpi scanning and a slim lightweight design. The scanner can handle documents up to 8.5 x 11.69" and accommodates both Letter and A4 document sizes. On the front of the scanner, 3 customizable buttons provide one-touch scanning to your most common destinations. Use the included software to program the buttons to perform operations such as scan to PDF, scan to image, or scan to OCR.
The scanner features a USB 2.0 interface that in addition to transferring data at high speeds, also powers the scanner from your computer. Take advantage of the scanner's light weight and slim profile and keep the scanner with your notebook so you can scan anywhere. Because the scanner draws power from the computer, you can run it even if you're not near a power outlet.
Get the most out of your scanner with the included software suite. Visioneer OneTouch allows you to specify commonly used scan settings and save it as a profile to improve your workflow. Additionally, you can scan a file and send it to an email recipient. Need to edit a document? Use the included OmniPage Pro software to convert the image into text using OCR (optical character recognition), and edit the text in an application such as Microsoft Word. The included software also provides the option to turn your scanned document into a text searchable PDF.
- Ultra slim, portable and lightweight
- One touch scanning to multiple applications
- Three memory buttons for your favorite destinations
- Scan documents and photos in detail up to 1200 dpi
- Image enhancement tools
- The Xerox 7600i scanner is a multipurpose scanner for the person that has a wide variety of items they want to capture, organize and share. Whatever and whenever you need to scan, Xerox has brought quality and ease of use to your fingertips
- Whether you are a serious photographer or just want to scan your family photos, the Xerox 7600i scanner is the perfect tool to indulge your creativity. With 1200 dpi optical resolution, it captures the finest detail from your original images. It also works well for establishing a paperless office or creating colorful projects for print or internet use. Scanning photos and documents is easy
- The Xerox 7600i changes the way people think about scanning. The three buttons on the front of the scanner are preset at the optimal resolution, color depth, file format and paper size for common scanning tasks, but of course they can easily be changed at any time. Simply press one of the buttons and your document is scanned automatically to email, or Word, your printer, a file folder or the cloud
- The bundled software includes tools to edit, crop and retouch scanned images and then organize the files into folders. With the touch of a button users are able to scan and automatically upload their documents to popular cloud destinations such as Google Docs, Evernote, DropBox, Box.net and others
Scan With Confidence
- Take a random stack of documents from your desk. Unless they came directly from a laser printer, they probably have a few marks on them, highlighted notes, stamps, wrinkles or smudges. The software included with 7600i scanner enables you to instantly improve the visual clarity of every document that you scan. It adjusts every page after being scanned to a crisp and clean image. And it not only improves image quality for the human eye, but the computer's eye as well. Since OCR results are directly related to the clarity of scanned text, OCR accuracy is dramatically increased when you improve image quality
Xerox 7600i Scanner Software Solutions
- Visioneer OneTouch: OneTouch is an easy-to-use utility that connects the 7600i scanner with a powerful set of scanner settings to greatly improve the efficiency of your workflow - so that with one touch the document is scanned automatically to email, Microsoft® Word, your printer, a file folder, or to one of many cloud destinations
- Visioneer Acuity: Acuity enables your scanner to instantly improve the visual clarity of every document that you scan. Using advanced algorithms and dynamic thresholding Acuity will intelligently correct documents containing imperfections, improve quality of scanned images for archiving, increase OCR accuracy, and save time
- Visioneer DriverPLUS: DriverPLUS is a new generation of driver technology that is based on TWAIN 2.1 specifications that provides advanced features and greater reliability for both users and system integrators. DriverPLUS combines the features of advanced 32- and 64-bit native Windows-based TWAIN and WIA drivers PLUS new Acuity optimization software and a sophisticated user interface
- Nuance PaperPort: Millions of professionals rely on PaperPort to save time and money by transforming paper documents into searchable digital documents. PaperPort combines the efficiency of document management, the convenience of superbly scanned documents and the power of creating PDF files, to bring a new level of operational proficiency to your organization
- Nuance OmniPage Pro: OmniPage Pro provides a precise OCR and layout retention solution, quickly turning scanned documents into editable, formatted text. The text can then be used in virtually any word processing, desktop publishing or web publishing program
- Text Searchable PDF: Transform volumes of paper or photos into organized digital files that can be quickly found, used and shared. In searchable PDF format, the user can instantly search documents for keywords or phrases. This provides additional archival benefits beyond traditional storage, and the widely accepted PDF format lets everyone view and print documents - on any computer