Gold Fibre Silk (44" x 39' Roll) from Ilford features a baryta (barium sulphate) layer with a fiber base that yields a wide color ranges as well as deep blacks and bright whites. The paper's archival quality makes it ideal for use in exhibitions and galleries. Gold Fibre Silk yields color images with a wide color gamut as well as black and white images that imitate the look of chemically toned sepia, gold, selenium, and blue images.
- Traditional photo fiber base
- Look and feel of traditional baryta photo paper
- High quality black and white and color images
- Wide color gamut for vivid images
- Perfect for digital toning
- Excellent sharpness