The Sony SNC-CH160 Fixed Network 720p HD Bullet Camera with IR Illuminators is an affordable and compact network security camera that delivers high-quality surveillance footage. Thanks to the IP66-rated weatherproof housing, you can use the HD Bullet Camera for uninterrupted surveillance in outdoor as well as indoor locations. Equipped with a built-in heater, the Network HD Bullet Camera delivers optimized performance even in freezing temperatures.
Images are captured using a 1/3" progressive scan Exmor CMOS sensor at a maximum resolution of up to 1280 x 1024. Built into the camera is a 3.1-8.9mm varifocal lens, which offers an adjustable field of coverage. Images can be streamed in H.264, JPEG or MPEG-4 formats, allowing for flexible data management. In addition, dual streaming of these formats is also possible.
The Optical Day/Night function automatically switches the camera from color to a sensitive B&W mode when light levels fall and vice versa, thus ensuring optimum image quality 24-hours a day. Built-in IR illuminators help the camera capture clear images in low-light conditions (0 lux) at a distance up to 49’ (15 m).
Operating on Sony's DEPA platform, the SNC-CH160 camera offers intelligent motion detection functions, including object detection and the ability to set up a virtual borderline. This information is passed on either to the NSR Series recorder or the IMZ-RS400 Series software, where after analysis, a predetermined course of action such as activating an alarm or initiating image recording is triggered. By filtering out irrelevant material, DEPA technology significantly cuts down on network and storage requirements.
With the RealShot Manager Lite recording software, the camera can be quickly setup for recording and monitoring. The camera can be powered from the network itself via an Ethernet cable without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets.
The stream squared function enables concurrent streaming of two 4:3 aspect ratio videos in user-selectable SD resolutions. You can resize the image to SD resolution by selecting the entire image or portion of the image from the original view. With the stream squared feature, the security camera can replace 2 SD cameras installed in the same viewing line.
- 1/3" progressive scan Exmor CMOS sensor captures clear images at a maximum resolution of up to 1280 x 1024 with minimal noise
- 3.1-8.9mm varifocal lens for adjustable coverage of the surveillance area
- Operates well in a minimum illumination of up to 0.5 lux (color) and 0 lux (B&W)
- Built-in IR illuminators enable night vision up to a distance of 49' (15 m)
- Supports dual streaming of videos in JPEG, MPEG-4, and H.264 formats
- Supports connection of an analog video monitor to the camera
- Optical Day/Night function switches the camera between Day and Night modes, depending on the light level
- Easy Focus/zoom functions for simple installation
- Advanced exposure control system to produce consistently bright, clear, and well contrasted images of the surveillance location
- Built-in heater delivers optimized performance even in cold temperatures
- IP66 rating ensures smooth operation in dry and wet conditions
DEPA Platform - Intelligent Video Analytics
- Offers intelligent motion detection functions, including object detection and the ability to set up a virtual borderline
- Information is passed on either to the NSR Series Recorder or the IMZ-RS400 Series Software, where after analysis, a predetermined course of action such as activating an alarm or initiating image recording is triggered
- Filters out irrelevant material and significantly cuts down on network and storage requirements
Concurrent Streaming & Power
- Stream squared function for concurrent streaming of two 4:3 aspect ratio videos in user-selectable SD resolutions
- Enables security camera to replace 2 SD cameras installed in the same viewing line
- Built-in PoE (Class 2) for powering the camera from the network itself via an Ethernet cable without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
- Low power consumption (5 W)
Interoperability & Ease of Recording
- ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) version 1.01 software that ensures greater interoperability and flexibility in building multiple-vendor systems
- RealShot Manager Lite recording software for setting up the camera quickly