The Sony SNC-CH220 Network 1080p HD Fixed Camera is an affordable and compact network security camera that delivers high-quality surveillance footage. Video of the surveillance location is captured using a 1/2.8" progressive scan Exmor CMOS sensor at a maximum resolution of up to 1920 x 1440. The camera’s 2.8 to 6mm varifocal lens offers wide coverage of the surveillance area.
Images can be streamed in H.264, JPEG or MPEG-4 formats, allowing for flexible data management. In addition, dual streaming of these formats is also possible. An Optical Day/Night function automatically switches the camera from color to a sensitive B&W mode when light levels fall, thus ensuring optimum image quality 24-hours a day.
Operating on Sony's DEPA platform, the SNC-CH220 camera offers intelligent motion detection functions including object detection and the ability to set up a virtual borderline. This information is passed on either to the NSR Series recorder or the IMZ-RS400 Series software, where after analysis, a predetermined course of action such as activating an alarm or initiating image recording is triggered. By filtering out irrelevant material, DEPA technology significantly cuts down on network and storage requirements. In addition, you can power the camera from the network itself via an Ethernet cable without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets.
Also included in the package is the RealShot Manager Lite recording software with which the camera can be setup quickly for recording and monitoring.
- Easy Focus function for accurate focus in both day and night modes
- 1/2.8" Exmor progressive scan CMOS sensor captures clear images at a maximum resolution up to 1920 x 1440
- 2.8 to 6mm varifocal lens offers wide coverage of the surveillance area
- Supports dual streaming of videos in JPEG, MPEG-4, and H.264 formats
- Supports connection of an analog video monitor to the camera using analog monitor output
- Optical Day/Night function switches the camera between Day and Night modes, depending on the light level
- Operates well in areas with a minimum illumination of up to 0.7 lux (color) and 0.45 lux (B&W)
- Advanced exposure control system to produce consistently bright, clear, and well contrasted images of the surveillance location
The DEPA Platform - Intelligent Video Analytics
- Offers intelligent motion detection functions including object detection and the ability to set up a virtual borderline
- This information passed on either to the NSR Series recorder or the IMZ-RS400 Series software, where after analysis, a predetermined course of action such as activating an alarm or initiating image recording is triggered
- Filters out irrelevant material and significantly cuts down on network and storage requirements
Intelligent Motion Detection
- Built-in IMD function can trigger a variety of actions, such as the storage and transfer of images or the activation of an external device through its output relays
- False alarms caused by noise and repeated motion patterns are minimized thanks to an advanced Sony algorithm
Concurrent Streaming & Power
- Stream squared function for concurrent streaming of two 4:3 aspect ratio videos in user-selectable SD resolutions
- Image can be resized to SD resolution by selecting the entire image or a portion of the image from the original view
- Enables the security camera to replace 2 SD cameras installed in the same viewing line
- Built-in PoE for powering the camera from the network itself via an Ethernet cable without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
Interoperability & Ease of Recording
- ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) version 1.01 software ensures greater interoperability and flexibility in building multiple-vendor systems
- RealShot Manager Lite recording software for setting up the camera quickly for recording and monitoring