The Sony SNC-EP520 Network PTZ Camera is a reliable monitoring solution that delivers excellent quality video footage of your home or business. It features a powerful 36x optical zoom that brings distant objects closer, making it ideal for detailed monitoring. Its 3.4 to 122.4mm zoom lens lets you adjust the camera view, so that you can get what you desire – either more detailed images or a wider coverage. Featuring a pan/tilt mechanism, the camera offers 340° pan and 105° tilt operations for quick and accurate movements.
Designed for Day/Night surveillance, the camera can capture clear images even in locations with a minimum illumination of 1.4 lux (color) and 0.15 lux (B&W). For improved image quality, the camera is equipped with a 1/4-type EXview HAD CCD sensor that reproduces high-resolution images. For versatile data management, recorded footage can be captured in MPEG4, JPEG, and H.264 compression formats.
Operating on Sony's DEPA platform that offers intelligent video analytics, the Fixed Indoor Camera provides customizable local alarm triggers and prevents false alarms. It sends images as well as provides related information such as object size and position for advanced downstream video analytics.
With the RealShot Manager Lite recording software, the camera can be setup quickly for recording and monitoring. The Network Camera is compliant with ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) protocol, which enables exchange and use of information between network video devices from various manufacturers. The smartphone viewer feature lets you access the camera from a smartphone to keep an eye on your premises when you’re away.
- Image Quality
- Stylish and compact design for discreet surveillance of your premises
- 36x optical and 12x digital zoom with a total zoom ratio of 432x
- 1/4-type EXview HAD CCD sensor captures clear images
- 3.4 to 122.4mm lens to cover a wider viewing area
- 3 codecs (H.264, MPEG-4, JPEG) and dual-streaming capability
- Optical Day/Night function switches the camera between day and night modes, depending on the light level
- DynaView - Wide-D technology to handle various lighting conditions in a scene
- DEPA Platform - Intelligent Video Analytics
- Offers intelligent motion detection combining built-in intelligence in the camera itself with object-filters to provide customizable local alarm triggers
- Provides metadata output stream for advanced downstream video analytics
- Interoperability & Ease of Recording
- ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) software ensures greater interoperability and flexibility in building multiple-vendor systems
- RealShot Manager Lite recording software for setting up the camera quickly for recording and monitoring
- Smartphone Compatible
- Smartphone viewer feature for accessing the camera from a smartphone to keep an eye on your premises from anywhere
- Power & Storage
- Powered by HPoE for simple installation
- SD memory card slot for an on-board storage