The Strand Selecon Acclaim Axial MKII 18 to 34° Zoomspot (115VAC) combines the efficiency of an axial reflector system with the latest developments in compact filament lamps, to produce a high-performance, cool-beam ellipsoidal fixture with precise beam control. The variable beam gives you the ability to select the required beam angle to avoid wasted light in shutter cuts.
Control and shaping of the beam using the included shutter masks makes this light an excellent image pattern projector. This is a versatile lighting tool for multi-purpose venues and repertory theaters. Fast, reliable and easy to operate, it harnesses 575W of power for front-of-stage lighting as well and pattern image projections. The Acclaim Axial comes with 4 framing shutters, a safety cable and a C-clamp. The fixture is rated for 115VAC and takes optional GLC and GLA lamps.
Note! Lamp not included. Ships without plug allowing user to add appropriate connector.
- Interchangeable lens tray; no tools required.
- Hot mirror technology reduces the heat in the beam to protect gobos and color filters.
- Adjustable beam Peak-Flat setting using central planetary gear.
- Slot provided for Iris or rotatable (35°) gobo holder.
- Cranked yoke with adjustable balance point.
- Heat is managed out of the fixture through a combination of controlled infra red reflections; heat sinks and engineered air flow. Heat sensitive components such as the lamp socket and cabling are protected minimizing maintenance costs.
- Permanently attached safety cable ensures that this important safety requirement is always on hand.
- Heat is managed out of the fixture through a combination of controlled infrared reflections, heat sinks and engineered air flow--heat sensitive components such as the lamp socket and cabling are protected, minimizing maintenance costs.
- Integral micro-switch provides automatic disconnection of power to the fixture when opening to relamp, preventing a student or technician from inserting a lamp into an electrically live fixture.