At the push of a button, the Black Swann Sky Eye RC Military Helicopter helps you record your enemy's every move with its built-in cockpit camera. Videos of your flight missions are stored in the device's built-in 512 MB memory, and can be later transferred to a PC via the USB connection.
Using the game console-style remote control, you can fly this jungle green helicopter faster and cover a distance of up to 100' (30 m). Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, this lightweight chopper can fly for up to 6 to 8 minutes on a single charge. The 2-speed tail rotor controller is handy for varying the speed of your flight, while Easy-Fly Gyro technology helps stabilize flight levels. Maneuvering the helicopter up, down, backwards, forwards and left or right is simple with the throttle control stick.
For that perfect landing, use the life-like landing pad that comes as a bonus with this kit. Once the Helicopter is safely home, you can upload your mission photos and videos to PC and share them with your friends and family via YouTube or Facebook. This RC Helicopter is suitable for users (14+ ages) with intermediate flying skills as it lets you change the flight's speed and direction at the same time.
- Ideal for recording your covert missions
- Built-in cockpit camera records 640 x 480 videos or 320 x 240 images to its 512 MB built-in memory
- Videos can be transferred to a PC using the included USB cable
- Powerful 27 MHz radio frequency allows flying to distances of up to 100' (30m)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides 6 to 8 minutes of flying time on a single charge
- Remote control runs on 6 x alkaline AA batteries (batteries not included)
- 2-speed tail rotor controller lets you control speed of flight
- Easy-Fly Gyro technology helps stabilize flight levels
- 6-way multi-directional controls for maneuvering the helicopter up, down, backwards, forwards and left or right
- Sturdy yet lightweight construction makes the helicopter ideal for indoor use
- Jungle green color with military markings to camouflage it